I Cheated On My Girlfriend

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I got caught red handed. I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years and she has been very nice and sweet to me. We've met each other at Panda Express and one thing led to another and things took off from there. I've never been more in love. Her name is Rachael.

Then one day I met this girl named Rebecca. Me and Rebecca has been friends for about the same time I dated my girlfriend, 2 years. She's very seductive always trying to hit on me. She knew I had a girlfriend but kept insisting. I refused. But one day I broke, it's the one day I will regret. I cheated on my girlfriend Rachael. Me and Rebecca were working a late shift one night and one thing led to another.

My girlfriend Rachael found out and now were going to couples therapy. Which starts right after her psychiatrist meeting at the same location. So it saves us gas having no need to travel to another location. I take my girlfriend Rachael every Thursday to see a therapist to treat her split personality disorder. She has another split personality and that split personality is named Rebecca.

Last edited by SG854,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
I had tried to keep her
From what she was about to see
Why should she believe me
When I told her it wasn't me

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why should she believe me
When I told her it wasn't me
Especially since she has built up such a large body of evidence, including eyewitness reports and video footage.
How could you forget you gave her unrestricted access to your domicile?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Especially since she has built up such a large body of evidence, including eyewitness reports and video footage.
How could you forget you gave her unrestricted access to your domicile?

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the screams get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
One night I was doing the natural human obligation and Rachael caught me with my clothes off. Rachael is mad that I spend more time with Rebecca then her.

She wants child support and now I pay every month to Rachael.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was a lifetime movie about something like this. a man seemingly cheats on his wife with another of his wife's personalities. you don't find out that they're both the same person until the end. I think it said it was a true story or at least based on real events somewhere.

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I had the cops called on my for spousal/girlfriend abuse. I got the jail sentence twice. My prison time has been doubled.

I tried to argue that I only hit rebecca and not rachael but they didn't believe me. I did naht hit her, I did naaaaht. Oh hi police.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Constantly on web forums complaining about how wronged they have been, instead of taking action...