Hacking I cant upgrade to 4.3E from 4.2E!

jesquinas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Donkey Plonk said:
jesquinas said:
No problem.I have chip,I have HBC 1.0.8 and I have original Yu-gi-oh WB 5D's but.....Please,I want upgrade to 4.3 because I prefer it.
For absoloutly no reason at all?
Bit weird aint it?
You're messing with priiloader and system menu ios'. This is how bricks happen all because you want a different number in your settings menu, your functionality and appearance is 100% the same so no idea why you won't let this go and just stay with 4.2 and enjoy having a wii. Imagine you finally got 4.3 on, then bricked it installing a newer priiloader, that'd be a bit of a pisser wouldn't it.

If it aint broke don't fix it. (system menu not updating is NOT broken, its a friggin blessing)
I like to understand why the things happen.If I dont upgrade to 4.3 version is because there is a issue and I want to know it.The SM number is the same for me,the important thing is to try understand the problem.

Thx.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
As I said though, its not a problem. You are making a problem out of it.
As wii hackers, we do not run official updates, it goes with the territory.
Since its one of the random Error number ... codes, its probably on the server side or broadband side. But again, literally why care? Every other function of your wii works fine? So why bother? You don't have an issue, unless of course you can't connect to wifi or something but not being able to update, you worry too much

jesquinas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Donkey Plonk said:
As I said though, its not a problem. You are making a problem out of it.
As wii hackers, we do not run official updates, it goes with the territory.
Since its one of the random Error number ... codes, its probably on the server side or broadband side. But again, literally why care? Every other function of your wii works fine? So why bother? You don't have an issue, unless of course you can't connect to wifi or something but not being able to update, you worry too much
Ok,you are a wii hacker,me no.Im a mathematician.And mathematicians like understand all,and when i say all is all.

Thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip