• no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
that's what happens when everyone is trying to help , and don't read what the OP described
1st : he said he bought a N3DS and not a 3DS
2nd :he said it bricked during installing b9s and then put the N3DS in sleep mode
all that means it's an mcu brick , and if you all have did a bit of seach , you will know that mcu bricks are not recoverable at all ( well till now at least)

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
all that means it's an mcu brick , and if you all have did a bit of seach , you will know that mcu bricks are not recoverable at all ( well till now at least)
no, sleep bricks are not mcu bricks, i know someone who tried very hard to cause a 2.1 n3ds sleep brick but he couldn't
and mcu bricks are not recoverable by ntrboot
also, if it was an mcu brick, the 3ds would not turn on at all, which is (probably) false as op has said
Just failed.Black screen.Just it.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
that's what happens when everyone is trying to help , and don't read what the OP described
1st : he said he bought a N3DS and not a 3DS
2nd :he said it bricked during installing b9s and then put the N3DS in sleep mode

1. Does not matter.
2. Does not matter.
MCU brick is not 2.1 sleep brick

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8