NULL

I Can't Speak "..."

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Opium, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Joujoudoll

Joujoudoll GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2008
    Luckily, I've only had 4 cavities in my entire life and I haven't had to get anything done except get fillings and get my wisdom teeth removed.

2. 2002120141

2002120141 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 29, 2007
    I'm betting that you can speak, only your language as of the moment would be zombie talk... At least, that's what became of me when those suckers were taken from me. Rock on Resident Evil zombie dude.

Also, lucky for you that they came out straight. mine grew back into the gums. When the dentist took them out, one was broken in half resembling a letter C and the other was perfectly and painfully removed which looked like an inverted letter U.

3. Gman 101

Gman 101 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2007
    Karkand & Mashtuur City
    When I had my wisdom teeth out, I was put out to sleep with an injection by the aenesthetist. All I remember was just before the operation (the surgeon took 2.5 hours to take my wisdom teeth out), I was talking to the aenesthetist about gaming...

After I had the teeth out, I spent about 3 weeks watching House, playing MKDS and sleeping. 'Twas fun [​IMG]

4. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

Aug 16, 2006
    United Kingdom
    I think, I have 1 side wisdom teeth [​IMG] it not fully grow yet? all other has..

5. GizmoDuck

GizmoDuck GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2007
    United States
    Oh geez, I feel for you. I had all four taken out at once. It was not fun at all. I had to eat porridge for a week. I remember I was awakened because I choked on my gauze as I was sleeping and dreaming about eating a steak. Also, I looked like a chipmunk.

6. Joujoudoll

Joujoudoll GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2008
    Lol, I was choking on vomit... I remember dreaming about eating real food too. It's funny how much we take for granted in life, eh?

7. Remy

Remy GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2004
    United States
    i remember getting all 4 wisdom teeth out at once.
    i also had this extra "tooth" growing behind my nose, so they had to chip away at the roof of my mouth to get to it...

so i woke with 5 teeth missing....not that i'll ever miss them.

Swelling wasn't bad at all 'cause they were removed before they developed too much. The most frustrating part of it is not being able to eat solid foods as well as not being able to fully open your mouth for a week or two..

8. camx

camx GBAtemp Fan

Nov 17, 2003
    United States
    colorado USA
    after 12 years of abscessing, infection, and cavities in them, my four wisdom teeth that felt like tumors in my head (which had become real functioning molars, and breaking my other teeth) were removed in an hour long surgery this morning. My lower right had a root that had wrapped the nerve and itself around my jawbone which had to be drilled and chipped off. I hurt like HELL right now but am so happy to finally have it done. $1800 is the bill but i got on a plan that if i pay it off in a year there will be no interest... thank god for that one.

Mine are still bleeding pretty decently and I called the doc who said not to worry until tomorrow... gonna be a fun night sleeping, worrying about that...

9. MADKATZ99

MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2005
    AUS
    Far out, thats rough. It will get worse when the numbness goes away @_@

I had 4 of my molars removed to make way for my wisdoms. Not fun at all..
    I know what you mean about the sound, it feels like your jaw is cracking...
    Blood continues to leak for ages... make sure you have some soup handy for the next week [​IMG]

Dam.. Im so glad I get to keep my wisdom teeth, I couldnt imagine having them taken out..

If I were you I would have rathered to get put to sleep, and have all 4 of them removed at once... then again you would have two dodgy chewing sides [​IMG]

NULL