I can't restore Miichannel on vwii.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by hunikel, Jan 16, 2017.

1. hunikel
    OP

hunikel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    Macau
    Hello,
    I managed to play wii backups on vwii using Usbloader gx and gamecube isos. the problem is that i accidently erased the wuphaxBackup.app from the root of my Sd card, before i restored the Miichannel... now I get a boot to install the homebrew launcher when I try o create a mii... I read here that anyone's file (wuphaxBackup.app) could help...
    can any kind hearted soul help me? here is my email: hunikel9@gmail.com thanks in advance.

Last edited by hunikel, Jan 16, 2017
  2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    the mii channel is nintendo copyrighted material and to ask for it on here is against gbatemp.net rules you may want to edit your original post.

3. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    you should be able to reinstall the Mii Channel via something like dop-mii v16 or multimodmanager (mmm)

I do not think the vWii Mii Channel is any different than the normal Wii one so it should work fine.

4. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

Aug 24, 2014
    It can't read from or write to Wiimotes.
    It also might use a different IOS, I don't know.

5. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    That is odd, the base IOS being different seems to fit the situation as the app itself should not matter as the IOS handles all the behind the scenes stuff.

6. hunikel
    OP

hunikel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    Macau
    Hello , thanks for replying,
    My problem is that I misused wuphax not that I need a miichannel , and sorry i dont know how to edit the title.
    English is my 3rd language.
    thanks

Marko76 likes this.
  7. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    ok that's cool but by putting

(I read here that anyone's file (wuphaxBackup.app) could help...
    can any kind hearted soul help me?)

that sounds like you are asking for a copy of someone else's wuphaxbackup which is just a backup of the mii channel and as I said that would be against the rules of the site.

Last edited by Marko76, Jan 17, 2017
  8. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    Most likely yes, but a lot of people here do stuff like that all the time with sentence wording for having others PM them with copyrighted files. I for one hope someone will actually send him something so the problem can be fixed.

9. hunikel
    OP

hunikel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    Macau
    thanks for replying
    someone already experienced my problem on Gbatemp , can you check this page please:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/vwii-wuphax-help.455181/

10. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Yes but to even send it by pm or ask for it to be emailed is against site rules just trying to make sure the op does not get into trouble.

11. hunikel
    OP

hunikel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    Macau
    Ok, I got it, and I m fully understanding and respecting the site's rules,
    but you see, I am blocked i cant save my games because i cant create Miis....and the only mentioning of my problem is on your site. what can I do please?

12. hunikel
    OP

hunikel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    Macau
    i fixed my problem , i managed to delete the corrupted Miichannel and reinstall it again downloaded form the internet , thanks anyway.

13. Robertuxo
    This message by Robertuxo has been removed from public view by Cyan, Sep 3, 2017, Reason: spam, necrobump, whinning in many threads about the same things.
    Aug 10, 2017