ROM Hack I can't reinstall Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with tinfoil

Gamer_Xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My data for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got corrupted and had to reinstall the game with tinfoil with pengu and the first time I try reinstalling the game it fails, second time in the app and happening every time now is where when the game is close to done downloading I get a black screen saying Atmosphere has occured a fatal error,is there anyway to fix this? I was almost done the game and I really wanna finish it and the physical copies are hard to find and expensive, and I'm already banned so this is the only way I can try and get the game, I do have space on both my sd card and System memory to get the game

Last edited by Gamer_Xx,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My data for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got corrupted and had to reinstall the game with tinfoil with pengu and the first time I try reinstalling the game it fails, second time in the app and happening every time now is where when the game is close to done downloading I get a black screen saying Atmosphere has occured a fatal error,is there anyway to fix this? I was almost done the game and I really wanna finish it and the physical copies are hard to find and expensive, and I'm already banned so this is the only way I can try and get the game, I do have space on both my sd card and System memory to get the game
Try using TinWoo Installer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte