Gaming I Can't Play Some 3DS Games Without A PIN CODE !!!!!!

I Can't Play Some 3DS Games Without A PIN CODE !!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,Yesterday I Downloaded Some 3DS Games Like (Tales Of The Abyss And Shin Megami Tensei VI) But When I Want Play Them It Gives Me Message Like I Have Put 4 Numbers To Play (Pin Code) Could Someone Help Me How To That PLZ.
Thank You.

Tom Noob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's Parental Controls enabled.

If you're under 18 and your parents enabled it, check with them to see if they can disable it or give a permission

If your parents haven't enabled it, someone else did it (if you bought used, probably the old owner had it enabled). If you don't know the pin and no one put that restriction for you, you should call Nintendo or email them. Check at support.nintendo.com.

You can also bypass the PIN using a tool Neimod created (not recommended if you/your parents/someone close know the PIN) : http://gbatemp.net/threads/parental-control-h4cked.340642/

Tip: Using Caps Lock, "PLZ" and other internet stuff won't help you much on GBATemp :P

Reactions: MorphaX

Tom Noob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm 16 Years Old !!!

You're still not old enough to play SMTIV according to ESRB and your family might have blocked it. Talk to the person who set up Parental Controls or if your family haven't set it up, call Nintendo (check my post above). You can also "hack" it.

The question everyone wants to know is whether your parents set it up or not.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Long story short, your parents set up parental controls. If they think you're mature enough to play those games, show them the boxes and they'll punch in the code for you. If not... well... it's your parents, you negotiate with them. ;)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, your parents set up parental controls. If they think you're mature enough to play those games, show them the boxes and they'll punch in the code for you. If not... well... it's your parents, you negotiate with them. ;)

I think he said he downloaded them.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Try 0000 then try 0001 then try 0002 then try 0003.

You see where im going with this dont you? lol But honestly, common ones are like 1234, 0000, 1111, try your birth year to see if your parents are trolling you.

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's Parental Controls enabled.

If you're under 18 and your parents enabled it, check with them to see if they can disable it or give a permission

If your parents haven't enabled it, someone else did it (if you bought used, probably the old owner had it enabled). If you don't know the pin and no one put that restriction for you, you should call Nintendo or email them. Check at support.nintendo.com.

You can also bypass the PIN using a tool Neimod created (not recommended if you/your parents/someone close know the PIN) : http://gbatemp.net/threads/parental-control-h4cked.340642/

Tip: Using Caps Lock, "PLZ" and other internet stuff won't help you much on GBATemp :P

To Morphax

follow that link download the app go into your parental settings click on forgot pin and open the app put the servicecode that the 3ds gives you and it will give you a master pin and your ds will be unlocked

Reactions: MorphaX

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I Want Just Know If There Is Another Solution To Solve That :(

...did you try the default codes that were posted? 0000? 1234? Because you need to have a PIN code set up on your 3DS, I'm 24 and I have one, I'm pretty sure that's a system requirement. If you don't remember yours then you'll have to call customer support or try to remember your PIN/somehow change it.

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To Morphax

follow that link download the app go into your parental settings click on forgot pin and open the app put the servicecode that the 3ds gives you and it will give you a master pin and your ds will be unlocked

Maybe I Should Try This :(

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
...did you try the default codes that were posted? 0000? 1234? Because you need to have a PIN code set up on your 3DS, I'm 24 and I have one, I'm pretty sure that's a system requirement. If you don't remember yours then you'll have to call customer support or try to remember your PIN/somehow change it.

I Called Them But NO RESPONSE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new