Gaming I can't play online in Pokemon X, getting error 002-0120 and can't update...

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whenever I press Pokemon X online connection button, it says "in order to use online services, a newer version of this software is required." And then if I open eshop, I don't find it's update anywhere. My 3DS is hacked and has homebrew channel, so before this, one time I saw it's update notice when I moved the cursor on it. So I thought that I couldn't update(or maybe I could've but I didn't know that) without loading "ctr-httpwn" and so I loaded it from the homebrew channel. And then I couldn't see the notice when I moved the cursor on the game and couldn't even see the update on eshop.

Please help me, I'm really sad that I messed up and can't play online even after I load "ctr-httpwn" again and again.:(

D

Deleted User

Apparently updating it from the eshop will fix it? Not sure if that'll help you find it but it's a good start.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently updating it from the eshop will fix it? Not sure if that'll help you find it but it's a good start.
No, I already mentioned that I can't find the update anywhere in eshop, so is there any other way?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try this: http://s7.directupload.net/images/131213/8n8i2xzz.png

you should from home menu use the QR cam and scan it
It shows that I have already updated to 1.5 version but I can't find 1.6 version in shop and I think I'm sure that 1.6 came out

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I already mentioned that I can't find the update anywhere in eshop, so is there any other way?

It shows that I have already updated to 1.5 version but I can't find 1.6 version in shop and I think I'm sure that 1.6 came out
v1.5 is the latest. Your error code is caused by something else, whatever it may be.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm it's also worth noting that I had a similar experience playing a legit Pokemon X cart (American) on my Japanese N3DS

Basically I had the updates installed as CIAs via emunand but sometimes I would boot emunand without sig patches, so the updates, despite being installed, weren't actually 'there'

Have you always updated officially or with CIAs for your game?

D

Deleted User

What, but I can play online in other games
it can be banned on a per-game basis aswell.

try deleting the update, then redownload them through the eshop. you might have the wrong region update if you did it an alternative way before.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

try deleting the update, then redownload them through the eshop. you might have the wrong region update if you did it an alternative way before.
Why did I get banned, I always used legal pokemon made by PKhex

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The 3DS Pokemon games and updates are region free, as they share the same title ID in all regions.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THERE WE GO! Because you used PKHex. It modifies the save file, so you got banned for that.
Yes!!!! I successfully went online even with PKHex with some help from my good friend, too bad you got burned for being rude:P. But still thanks for giving me time.:D:D:D

Thank u all!!!!:)

XXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes!!!! I successfully went online even with PKHex with some help from my good friend, too bad you got burned for being rude:P. But still thanks for giving me time.:D:D:D

Thank u all!!!!:)

Geez, there was no burn at all, just the truth that you are unable to accept ...
There was no moquery, just an explanation. Your save was detected as modified and bam !, a ban.
Don't be so defensive and accept the fact that modifying your save is not tolerated even if you don't agree with it and just create legit mons.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Why did I get banned, I always used legal pokemon made by PKhex

I always used legal pokemon made by PKhex

pokemon made by PKhex

Well, it might seem that you don't know how to PKHeX correctly. You're the type that goes into PKHeX's tabs and sets everything to 31 and 252 for all stats but one? I used PKHeX(not to make fake pokemon and distribute them online) and I played Sun before the official release. On my n3DS I restored the save of Sun where the date is not the official one, went online and everything is fine. Be careful what you edit with PKHeX.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, there was no burn at all, just the truth that you are unable to accept ...
There was no moquery, just an explanation. Your save was detected as modified and bam !, a ban.
Don't be so defensive and accept the fact that modifying your save is not tolerated even if you don't agree with it and just create legit mons.
Pff, I turned spotpass off and continued to make legit pokemon for 3 years. I can tell you how I removed 002-0120 with a simple way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho