Homebrew I Cant Play Online In A Wii U With A Dns Blocker, Any Answer?

Mallozzi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first days that the wii u was with homebrew I had no problem and I could play online without any worries, but today for some reason it doesn't let me play online anymore, and I tried to change the dns but it didn't work either, I know it is the dns that fail Because when I take it off I can play, but when I have it, no one can tell me which one I should use Or what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: MiniPutin

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
the first days that the wii u was with homebrew I had no problem and I could play online without any worries, but today for some reason it doesn't let me play online anymore, and I tried to change the dns but it didn't work either, I know it is the dns that fail Because when I take it off I can play, but when I have it, no one can tell me which one I should use Or what am I doing wrong?
Use the one of this guide https://wiiu.hacks.guide/homebrew-launcher-(channel) Apart 7

Reactions: jeannotte

UsualNoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: MiniPutin

MiniPutin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It seems to be an issue. There are some people on Reddit saying the same. I'm experiencing the same problem and, since I rely on the web exploit to run Mocha, I have to disable DNS blocker and turn it on again if I want to play online or run custom content.

EDIT: 5.5.1E and using web exploit (Loadiine) to run mocha. Tried different DNS addresses but none of them worked: if they blocked updates, they also blocked internet connection. If they did not blocked internet connection, they were not blocking updates. Maybe Nintendo has fixed something?

Have those IP addresses changed, or is the owner of those addresses no longer maintaining them?

That could be the answer. Hope it gets solved soon!

Last edited by MiniPutin,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think the OP's issue is that the DNS blocker IPs are not working. If you try to use them, online is blocked completely (not just eShop). Have those IP addresses changed, or is the owner of those addresses no longer maintaining them?
Hello,

I confirm that these DNS blockers are working.

on the other hand I do not have access to the Eshop, but I can play online (Ghost).

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think the OP's issue is that the DNS blocker IPs are not working. If you try to use them, online is blocked completely (not just eShop). Have those IP addresses changed, or is the owner of those addresses no longer maintaining them?
Nah i've been using that DNS and played online for months, even now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

I confirm that these DNS blockers are working.

on the other hand I do not have access to the Eshop, but I can play online (Ghost).
Thats because the DNS blocks updates and eshop too...

Last edited by Escorpion,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.