Homebrew I cant go in Homebrew Channel???

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I and a Friend have a A9LH N3ds on 11.3 and we cant go in homebrew channel... I try my Oot3D and this works with my non modded 3ds, and Cubic ninja and Homebrew launcher app doenst work :( Help its only on the AL9H modding consoles

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I and a Friend have a A9LH N3ds on 11.3 and we cant go in homebrew channel... I try my Oot3D and this works with my non modded 3ds, and Cubic ninja and Homebrew launcher app doenst work :( Help its only on the AL9H modding consoles
Have you updated to a nightly of luma?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have newest FBI and Newest Luma Newest Homebrew Launcher
Stab in the dark but does your n3ds have internet connection? It needs to download something when launching the homebrew cia. Aside from that having an hourly of Luma and the 1.3 homebrew cia should make it work.

Edit: sometimes luma updater doesn't work properly so try manually updating luma to the latest hourly.

Edit2: https://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/

Last edited by lonewolf08,

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
on the step to get in to homebrew launcher the app exits and im back in home menu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I fix it... Normally version doesnt work i must use horly version

Reactions: redmagejosh

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
You might be running plain sysnand instead of Luma. What options do you have checked on your A9LH menu(access it on boot by pressing select) Does any other homebrew work like CHHM or Freeshop or FBI?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the step to get in to homebrew launcher the app exits and im back in home menu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I fix it... Normally version doesnt work i must use horly version
Well that's good but that's the very first thing I told you to do. Anyway good thing it's all sorted out now.

Thomy2111

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got the same problem few days ago after update my n3ds xl, but with "new 3ds CPU = off" at Luma 3DS config, i can run both versions and homebrew launcher also work again with this :)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got the same problem few days ago after update my n3ds xl, but with "new 3ds CPU = off" at Luma 3DS config, i can run both versions and homebrew launcher also work again with this :)
Actually, you only need to disable L2 cache, you don't have to disable overclocking completely, you can leave CPU (X) enabled.

Yellows8 has said this is something we have to put up with if we want to use his homebrew launcher on 11.3, this is due to the changes made by Nintendo in the latest update.

So it's either L2 cache or HBLoader for now.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, you only need to disable L2 cache, you don't have to disable overclocking completely, you can leave CPU (X) enabled.

Yellows8 has said this is something we have to put up with if we want to use his homebrew launcher on 11.3, this is due to the changes made by Nintendo in the latest update.

So it's either L2 cache or HBLoader for now.
A nightly version of luma fixes this.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it