Hacking i cant get the damn thing to work!!!

CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
alright i cant get it to work i do everything right and when i put the cyclo ds card in my ds lite it doesnt recongize it. will it not recongize it unless you do everything right?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe the cart itself is not in its place. I've read you have to kinda push a little harder than usual to fit it in.

CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
i did push hard and i'm pretty sure its in there correctly, i have a question though will the DS not recongize the Cyclo Ds unless you have a micro sd card in it?

CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
alright i got it to read it finally did the firmware update, but when i try to do it again the DS doesnt read it once again...sometimes it will read it sometimes it wont
cry.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's quite obvious you got a faulty cart. Either contact the retailer you bought it from or TeamCyclops for a replacement.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's quite obvious you got a faulty cart. Either contact the retailer you bought it from or TeamCyclops for a replacement.

QFT

Yeah, sounds like you may have gotten a dud. But you might want to walk through your steps one more time:

1. Download the firmware.
2. Extract it to your microSD.
3. Put the SD in your card, and boot the card on your DS.

Go slow, and make sure you've got everything slotted properly...no offense, but I've seen some vids of folks putting the SD in the wrong way, believe it or not.

CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
but if it's a dud why would it work one time then not work again? THe only other thing i could think of is i'm putting the sd card in wrong which i dont see how i could be becuase there's only one way it could go in :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: