Hacking I can't get Super Mario Adv. 4 to work w/ my EZFla

Saf1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to all this, so someone might have to walk me through it.

Just to clear things up, I have a DS Lite, an R4, and just got he EZFlash 3-in-1

So far I've tried running the rom through NDStation, which gave me a .gba file, but that didn't work.

I then tried some rudolph tool to patch it in the DS, but that didn't work either.

Both times I got an error saying something like "Corrupted Save File". I just got the EZFlash, and so I have no clue how to do any of this. If someone could guide me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last time i tried playing that game on a flash cart it said corrupt save but it played saved and loaded just fine. have you actually tried playing yet or does it not get that far?

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You're supposed to leave the extension intact when you save as...

DUH!

And if you still don't get what I mean, put: "Super Mario 3.gba" in the save as part.

Saf1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thanks. This really did fix it. Awesome. Just a few more questions though.

1. How do I get rid of the border around the GBA game? It says like R4 GBA Loader or something.

2. I don't understand the whole temporary permanent memory thing. So if I save it onto the EZ Flash, I... I don't understand it at all really.

3. Do I do this same process with every game?

4. Are there any games that don't work?

Thanks again you guys, you've been really helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...