I cant access the album/hbstore without my switch crashing

ShadowbannedAllstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I recently updated atmosphere and hekate to their latest versions earlier today, and now everytime i click on the album button my switch crashes, with the error message that I have attached in these images being given. I am terrified that I am going to brick my switch - I actually thought it was bricked the first time that it happened, because I had autorcm installed but I had to use an rcm jig to restart it with tegrarcmgui.

I guess that i must have screwed something up in the copying and pasting of the new atmosphere... emor maybe I need to delete some old files? I just don't know where to start. Please help, any attempt will be appreciated. Thanks.
20211003_175634.jpg

Attachments

• 20211003_175615.jpg
    20211003_175615.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36

ShadowbannedAllstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I forgot to add: now when I boot i to hekate, it can't find any emuMMC anymore, and when i use TegraRcmGui to start it, it gives a message telling me to update nyx.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you boot into Hekate, and select "emuMMC", then "Change emuMMC", do you see your emuMMC on the right side of the screen? If so, you can just select it and boot.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a file-based emuMMC, so mine's listed on the right side. I had assumed that you had file-based emuMMC as well (or is it partition-based)? If you know that yours was partition-based, just try to select "SD RAW 1" and see what happens. BTW, You didn't format the uSD card did you?
When you used TegraRcmGui, what payload did you send?

Reactions: ShadowbannedAllstar

ShadowbannedAllstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I got frustrated, and I just decided to format my SD card and reinstall everything. I just did a fresh install, and atmosphere seems to be working again, along with the hbmenu. All my games are gone though... it makes me a little sad, since I sent a bit of time downloading those. I'm still not sure if the stock firmware will load though. Thank you for trying to help, I guess that I just screwed it up so bad I had to restart from scratch.

As for the emuMMC, I'm not even sure that I did do a partition the first time. I probably didn't as much of a noob as I am.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I recently updated atmosphere and hekate to their latest versions earlier today, and now everytime i click on the album button my switch crashes, with the error message that I have attached in these images being given. I am terrified that I am going to brick my switch - I actually thought it was bricked the first time that it happened, because I had autorcm installed but I had to use an rcm jig to restart it with tegrarcmgui.

I guess that i must have screwed something up in the copying and pasting of the new atmosphere... emor maybe I need to delete some old files? I just don't know where to start. Please help, any attempt will be appreciated. Thanks.
View attachment 278193
Try using title override instead of the Album.

Reactions: bazamuffin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse