Hacking I cannot wait to see the future of wii hacking.

idunnoilikends

OP
Trophies
Website
www.swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Just imagine, Custom Firmware like the psp :
yaypsp.gif
At the rate were going we'll be like the psp soon. Hopefully setting the goal os being the best homebrew system/game system.
grog.gif

I hope to see a PS1 emulator someday. And Hopefully a HDD will come out someday.

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Well maybe someday. In old book of dark hacking prophercies (or something like that) was written: The day that custom firmware will be written to Wii, this day PS3 will be hacked.
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, that could be nice. But if something like that will comeout...well... Nintendo will start be a
evil.gif

...problably. Or they will do a next update that will stop custom firmware and then about a week it'll be hacked.
wink2.gif

Hacking is going right: WADS, Homebrew, Custom Wads, Custom Homebrew and maybe someday custom firmware. Who first do this -
bow.gif
from me

I'm hoping that Wii will print money
tongue.gif
and will download pirated games from net, pack it will supermegaultrapacker to size of N64 WAD and install it as a channel, of course with custom banner and stuff...
laugh.gif

darkhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hopefully more homebrew that uses the Wiimote and nunchuck will comeout...

I cant see Nintedo doing anything too drastic, i doubt the whole hacking scene is a big problem for them other wise they would have done something by now. Since most people that own Wiis arnt realy hardcore gamers/hackers i doubt an average family would go through the hassle and risk to install a few pirated WAD games on their Wii.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Now Ninty don't see we are doing something that can start Wii consoles sales will fall. Maybe when wii will start reproducing myself...
rolleyes.gif

"i doubt an average family would go through the hassle and risk to install a few pirated WAD games on their Wii"

That's right!

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo makes profit over every Wii sold, Piracy doesn't hurt them as much as the X360 or PS3 (Each sold console they lose money on)

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. By homebrew I mean homebrew with no banners. This homebrew with custom banners is custom homebrew.
wink.gif

And I know. Poor Sony and Microsoft
rolleyes.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
No. I don't mean that. I mean that homebrew is still upgraded. Some time ago we had Disc Channel, Forscast+Weather+Mii+Foto channel. Then,we had Twilight Hack, then Homebrew as channels with black banners. Then WADS, then WiiWare WADS, Homebrew with banners. But these banners are custom, not made by this person who actually made the homebrew. So it's rather custom, eh?

(OFF TOPIC) how to make font bigger in this forum? Because I made it by accident too small....

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said in another topic.
We need an ISO Loader running from a USB HDD partitioned in EXT2 (I'd donate for developing this!)

Although a Media Center running from a USB HDD, or via Network Streaming, would be sweet as well.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
ISO loader? It'sone of the best idea I've heard!
bow.gif

Yey. You put cable into USB slot 2, then to PC/HDD, run a thingy in Wii and voila - without a modding and D2CWiiOpensomething chip you have a game in your Wii.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There will be no iso loader for a long time, but maybe there will be some sort of loader-channel, that allows you to play backuped games in the near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: