XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I have noticed this a few moments ago:

https://gbatemp.net/entry/under-what-circumstances-will-it-be-banned-by-gba.16074/#comment-207334

No chance to save.jpg

I can not reach the Save Button.It was a realive long Answer (with the Terms and Rules) and i made an type error in the first line (fro instead of for).
It is thwe first time i had this issue.:(

Thank you.:)

Reactions: Quantumcat

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello.:)

I have noticed this a few moments ago:

https://gbatemp.net/entry/under-what-circumstances-will-it-be-banned-by-gba.16074/#comment-207334

View attachment 177006

I can not reach the Save Button.It was a realive long Answer (with the Terms and Rules) and i made an type error in the first line (fro instead of for).
It is thwe first time i had this issue.:(

If window gets too big to scroll (because HTML is kinda retarded with window sizes on scrolling pages), your best choice is to use "Tab" key to swap between cursors until you are over the "Save" option and hit enter, no other way around it honestly.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If window gets too big to scroll (because HTML is kinda retarded with window sizes on scrolling pages), your best choice is to use "Tab" key to swap between cursors until you are over the "Save" option and hit enter, no other way around it honestly.

Sadly I do not see the SAVE Button.:(
Scrolled down to the end this is all I can see:

Ohne Titel-3.jpg

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Sadly I do not see the SAVE Button.:(
Scrolled down to the end this is all I can see:

View attachment 177008
I know, that's what I'm saying, HTML is being retarded, so won't actually let you scroll to the bottom since it's scrolling window over scrolling page. However, pressing "Tab" on the keyboard cycles through the cursors (text box, buttons, etc.), so keep pressing Tab until cursor is over the "Save" option even if you can't see it, then press "Enter". In order to know how many times you need to press Tab, try editing your post on here and count how many button presses it takes, then go do that on the post you want to edit.

Or, you know, next time just link the newbie to the rules page with the url for it and only need one line of text:P

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a workaround for this. On the drop down menu for the post (the one that has edit and report on it), just hit the '...' next to Edit. It opens it into a new page instead of editing it in the funky HTML window thing, so you should be able to scroll fine.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is a workaround for this. On the drop down menu for the post (the one that has edit and report on it), just hit the '...' next to Edit. It opens it into a new page instead of editing it in the funky HTML window thing, so you should be able to scroll fine.
That only works on threads as far as I know, not on blog post comments unfortunately...

EDIT: Yup, just tested it, only on threads, not blog comments or blog OPs (if you made the blog).

Last edited by ThoD,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
That only works on threads as far as I know, not on blog post comments unfortunately...

EDIT: Yup, just tested it, only on threads, not blog comments or blog OPs (if you made the blog).

Yes I can,confirm,this "..." is not in the list in a Blog entry.

In the meantime I fixed it with try and error.

Thank you for your advises.:)

Reactions: Scarlet and ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1