Apple i bought me a an ipod

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
so its 4g.. 

my first eva apple device, bought it cause i had a shitload of work,and I think i deserve something very expensive that plays music,so here comes avalanche of questions (not so much but to make it sound more awesome)

as first .. jailbreak i can use this ,cant I ? (http://gbatemp.net/t243897-complete-ios-jailbreak-guide?)

...after jailbreak i can use wifi n shit freely without concern ?

...games few for a good start ? cause when i went to check there is like a bazilion of games (probably 87% crap)

.. I red somewhere that theres problem with saving in games,I misread something  or there is?

...nice drawing app wit layers if possible ?

... eventually if someone has some external speakers that run on batteries and is happy with them.. you could send me a link ..

thanx in advance and nice day!

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
testatura said:
so its 4g.. 

my first eva apple device, bought it cause i had a shitload of work,and I think i deserve something very expensive that plays music,so here comes avalanche of questions (not so much but to make it sound more awesome)

as first .. jailbreak i can use this ,cant I ? (http://gbatemp.net/t243897-complete-ios-jailbreak-guide?)
Yes, yes you should follow that guide.
...after jailbreak i can use wifi n shit freely without concern ?
Yes, you can. Jailbreaking has next to no problems. Except when you download 5 different tweaks or whatever in cydia which have the same purpose, it will be glitchy...
Don't download to much in cydia, or at least clean up
wink.gif
Still safe though.

...games few for a good start ? cause when i went to check there is like a bazilion of games (probably 87% crap)
Megajump, Froggy jump, angry birds (do you mind paying for apps? Get the paid version, it's awesome) Fruit ninja, 0.79 (or .99 dollar?) Coin dozer, Stardunk, epic citadel (Is a demo to show you what kind of graphics the iPod is capable of) One dot enemies ODE (awesome
biggrin.gif
) Eliminate pro (free multiplayer fps) Plants vs zombies (not sure how much it costs, around 4 dollars?) Mazefinger, Tap tap revenge, solipskier (.99 iirc), meteor blitz (not sure about price, iirc around 3 dollars) Minigore, cut the rope (0.99?)

.. I red somewhere that theres problem with saving in games,I misread something  or there is?
Never had this problem... So I guess that's bs
...nice drawing app wit layers if possible ?
Nope, never seen one... Maybe there's one on the iPad, but not on the ipt afaik
... eventually if someone has some external speakers that run on batteries and is happy with them.. you could send me a link ..
I got earbuds
tongue.gif

thanx in advance and nice day!

There you go
wink.gif

Good luck

Edit: More random apps:
Skype, ebuddy, pigrush (it was free, now .99) Faad (free app a day, they give away apps. For free, and most of the time, those apps are pretty good.) Openfeint spotlight (free apps, most of the time nothing special, but sometimes a good game passes by) Lots of background apps: Backgrounds, wallpaperHD/box, or just search in the appstore for 'background(s)' or 'wallpaper(s)'
Lego photo, is epic. Pencil ilusion (lots of nice effects for your camera) Photoshop mobile (edit photos and wallpapers, only got effects, a few borders... And you can somewhat change colors. Pretty limited but still cool, and free)

There you go again
tongue.gif

This should be enough for a while I guess o...o

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
got psp and 2 ds-s
biggrin.gif
,no probs there
biggrin.gif

i got one more question.. emulatros (lol...emulators) ? somebody uses them,which ones are working smooth ?

thanx!

@segatron : game dev story.. bookmarked
biggrin.gif
thanks

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sign up for the US/Aus/UK iTunes store (itunes.com), download the iTunes program onto your computer and link a credit card, then open App Store on your iPod and buy away.

P.S. Control yourself. Last thing you want is a $2000 iTunes bill

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Evo.lve said:
Sign up for the US/Aus/UK iTunes store (itunes.com), download the iTunes program onto your computer and link a credit card, then open App Store on your iPod and buy away.

P.S. Control yourself. Last thing you want is a $2000 iTunes bill
lol thanks,  yea I believe people can get carried away,after all everything costs between 1 to 4 $ smart bastards
biggrin.gif

edit.. i saw now that i named topic pretty incorrectly .. moron! must be all the excitement
biggrin.gif

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
testatura said:
got psp and 2 ds-s
biggrin.gif
,no probs there
biggrin.gif

i got one more question.. emulatros (lol...emulators) ? somebody uses them,which ones are working smooth ?

thanx!

@segatron : game dev story.. bookmarked
biggrin.gif
thanks
there's nes emulators, gameboy emulators, ps2 emulators genisis emu, ect

more info on each one can be found here

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
well,it sucks..
it came today,wiii, but i am like 2 houres on itunes and totally unable to sync it with win 7 64 itunes 10...

restarted everything,all itunes versions.. nothing,restored ios through itunes but it wont show up in devices.. ?

any advice ?

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
testatura said:
well,it sucks..
it came today,wiii, but i am like 2 houres on itunes and totally unable to sync it with win 7 64 itunes 10...

restarted everything,all itunes versions.. nothing,restored ios through itunes but it wont show up in devices.. ?

any advice ?
wait if it didn't show up on devices then how were you able to restore ?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
if it's a 8GB you just bought an iDevice with inferior technology...that won't be able to run any good emulators like SNES, PSX, N64 etc. And the Memory RAM is probably iPhone 3Gs memory..which isn't bad as the 3Gs is up with the 4G Devices on *new app compatibility* (for now)

all of Apple's 8GB iDevices have the previous and inferior technology of their predecessor

like how my iPod Touch 3G 8GB is actually a fucking inferior piece of shit 2G.

oh...and I see that it's not working....

uhm did you purchase it online used? or from a online vendor?...

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@dter ic.. i turned it off,hold home,plug inn it sad it needs to restore i sad yes waited 40 mins,finished and nothing..

@stanleyopar2000, ok you dont have to get angry .. i bought it from shop.. all legit..

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
testatura said:
@dter ic.. i turned it off,hold home,plug inn it sad it needs to restore i sad yes waited 40 mins,finished and nothing..

@stanleyopar2000, ok you dont have to get angry .. i bought it from shop.. all legit..

just saying..if it's a 8GB you will most likely be very disappointed like I was

And does the "iTunes sync with computer logo" show up?

maybe you need to update iTunes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.