Hacking I bought an Ace3DS Plus card and I have some concerns

Lukandon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought it from www.shop01media.com and they have outdated information.
http://www.shop01media.com/en/Nintendo-DS-DSi-3DS-Ace-3ds-plus-flash-cart-pink

"Work perfectly on 3DS V4.4.0-10 and DSi V1.4.5E on AOS v2.10 and newer. 3DS firmware up to 7.x"

The latest 3DS version is 11.2.0-35, and my New 3DS XL is on it. I had the intention of testing the card but I'm not sure whether to try or not because I'm worried that if the card hasn't been updated to work on the latest 3DS version, it will break. Is this the case?

I did try contacting customer support for the Ace3DS card using the email on their website but twice my email was rejected saying there's no such user, so I decided to ask on the next best place being here.

But, even if it hasn't been updated, it doesn't matter. I bought the card as a Christmas present for a friend and she has an old DS and DSi so it should work on those 2 at least... I think.

I would appreciate it if someone could verify for me if the card works. :)

For anyone who's curious, the reason I ordered from there was because it was the only store that I thought was reliable and safe. Every other store I searched gave me the result "China" and other places than where they say they are. I also wanted to pay via Visa Debit, because that's the only payment method I have. Then there's delivery time, I didn't want to risk waiting 20-50 days from China or something when I plan to give it as a Christmas present.
And finally, I saw nothing but negative reviews for other sites.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Really? Could I have some clear proof of this? Or perhaps, some more clarification from other people?
If yls8.mtheall.com was up, you could have checked yourself there when the last updates to twlfirm and the card whitelist were released :) (respectively 6.2 and 7.0 if http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list is up to date with the direct dumps from that site, and it usually is)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an Ace3DS and Luma on an old 3ds fw 11.2 and it works without any tomfoolery. Some flashcarts like the original R4 might need the Slot-1 launcher since that was one that never had DSi support in the first place.

Lukandon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Ace3DS and Luma on an old 3ds fw 11.2 and it works without any tomfoolery. Some flashcarts like the original R4 might need the Slot-1 launcher since that was one that never had DSi support in the first place.
When did you buy it? I'm confused on what that "NOTE" is on that site saying about 2 different versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI