Hacking I bought a Switch on 3.0.1, Update or not?

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not update if you want hacks, vulnerabilities have been discovered that will allow for full CFW. Just wait for the devs to release it

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
yes update it, only with the latest update we are able to run gamecube games !

jk jk keep it 3.0.1 for now and just wait.

you could play some zelda/odyssey until something guud comes out my dude.

Reactions: netster

rac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iyou could update to 3.0.2 if you want xenoblade chronicles, i think? not entirely sure if 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 are in the same boat but i'm leaning towards yes.

Dungeonseeker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So update time, I'm returning the switch. The right joycon is broken and doesn't lock into place so when you're holding it and you have to shake or rotate the console the joy con slips off the side and comes loose in your hand. It's pretty annoying and I'm not willing to live with it so it's going back today.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So update time, I'm returning the switch. The right joycon is broken and doesn't lock into place so when you're holding it and you have to shake or rotate the console the joy con slips off the side and comes loose in your hand. It's pretty annoying and I'm not willing to live with it so it's going back today.
RIP

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
but 3.02 mean you have to wait maybe months or years
buy a 3.00 and give it back
OR play stress-less with mario odissey and other new games in waiting for the hacks,instead of buy a 3.0.0 and let the switch collect dust
I don't think that you have to wait years for this firmware. 4.1 maybe, but not 3.0.2

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sounds like the JoyCon wasn't attached properly. You need to push it until it clicks firmly into place.
3.0.2 and 3.0.1 will both get CFW.
Even 4.x has trustzonehax, but it's missing some other exploits that are needed to get that to work, so it will take longer for 4.x to be fully hacked.
3.0.2 and 3.0.1 are equal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: