I bought a New Switch Oled, some questions.

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I come from Wii and Wii U (except other type of console) but about Switch I'm starting right now, to get into it.

I starting to use the OLED , but to me it's too limited console in original status , with Wii U I enjoy for flexibility of Homebrew and so on. Before ask different things, I would like to know if there is any way to Mod the Switch OLED by Software and/or Hardware?
Thanks

Gaara4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Software = No
Hardware = Yes

But you need a modchip (SX-Lite) and it is incredibly difficult to install it.

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Software = No
Hardware = Yes

But you need a modchip (SX-Lite) and it is incredibly difficult to install it.
Thanks to reply @Gaara4 , any little news around if some one it's working on a future Software Mod? if not , the Hardware Mod shouldn't be a problems because actually I solder by my self the console with the hardware Mod, too me will be perfect if I can avoid for now it because it's completely new console. There is some video around or guide where explain it?

Gaara4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Right now no public software mod is in work and i think we will not see anything soon. For the modchip i can not find any guide. Like i sayed it is really difficult because it is hard to find the modchip itself and for the install you need to remove the EMMC. So no easy task.

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Right now no public software mod is in work and i think we will not see anything soon. For the modchip i can not find any guide. Like i sayed it is really difficult because it is hard to find the modchip itself and for the install you need to remove the EMMC. So no easy task.
Well , with EMMC removing, yes this it's pain for me....in this case I have a great piece of shell console to watch on the shelf 🤦.... Thanks to help on that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.