I bought a DS Lite! :P

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ducky, Nov 24, 2007.

Nov 24, 2007

I bought a DS Lite! :P by Ducky at 9:07 PM (1,236 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Ducky
    OP

Member Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Israel
    So ... I've made a poll , If I should pay about 40-50$ to move to a DS Lite .. And the results were positive , So i'm now preparing my DS Phat to be sold (With 3 games [​IMG] cus I got the R4DS ....) anyway , I'm getting a DS lite Navy Blue , Along with a...
    As written in Ebay..

I've orderd this order and i'm happy even though i'm kinda sad to sell my DS Electronic Blue , Cus it's with me for a year now.. :'( but oh well , Ds lite is better [​IMG]

By the way , I found that I can make a profit from that cus i'm selling a DS for 150$ , along with a game is 163$ , And every extra game you take is 25$ ... I bought the games for 75$ each so it gets worthy ...

Anyway i'm making a profit of 13$ so i'm even more happy i'm moving to the DS Lite i'll update pictures in a few days when it will be here .. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Okay cool.

3. blueskies

Member blueskies GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    who's going to buy a dsphat for 150 when you can get a ds lite for 130?

4. 4saken

Australia
    Some idiot.

I just noticed something. He said he bought games for 75 USD each. Where do find DS games (assuming this from the context) for that much [​IMG]

5. Truliche

Member Truliche GBAtemp Regular

Ecuador
    Outside the US that's very plausible but the OT is apparently from the US so 75$ DS games were either a rip-ff or he was trying to say something else.

6. Jepeto

Member Jepeto GBAtemp Regular

Uruguay
    In South America, Here in Uruguay, the DS Lite is sold at U$ 499, and the original games are from U$ 50 to U$ 100. i bought my ds in miami, when i was on vacations, because here its really expensive like you see.

ohh and the GBA SP is sold at U$ 300... yes that much.

7. 4saken

Australia
    You can still import them though, and save heaps of cash [​IMG]

8. enigmaindex

Member enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Australia
    Congrats Fox, about time you made the move. I'll be looking for some Wi-Fi battles soon aswell.

You bought the DS games for $75 USD? I bought Pokemon Diamond the first day it came out in Australia for $65.95 AUD. Plus the USD is worth more than the AUD, eh i guess we are pretty lucky here is Australia [​IMG] .

9. Ducky
    OP

Israel

Meaine country is diffrent on money.. I can get a DS Here for .... 400$ I think.. >< And thats not even with a game..

So it gets worthy for others .. Cus I sell it at more then half a price! PLUS I get a DS Lite and I earn from it thats basicly why i'm getting a lite , Cus i'm gonna earn about 25$ from that.. ... It's awsome!..

Only sad thing is that I must play my DS Phat with the Key Buttons only! Now .. SO I won't dmg it when I sell it ... Dragon Quest Heroes Slime thingy does the job [​IMG]

But well .... I'm happy I get a lite... More hours to play... less DMG to the console... More comfterbale..
    Less weight(So I won't have to drag the bag on the floor every time I go out listening to music ><

So i've calculated my earning and even when I make stuff like "Buy one at full price , Get the second on 3\4 of the price , and third on 2\4 of the price!!! " I get about 25$ ... Sec i'll bring my calculation...

DS = 150$ , With a game it's 162$ .
    First game , 25$ , if you buy another 19$ if you buy a third it's 12$ .... If you buy each devided it's 75$ for all.. not devided 56$ (19$ lower.. It's a great deal for others..)

Total if you take the good deal = 218$ !
    Total if you take the bad deal (Which is full price except for the DS+Game one..) = 237$ ! (Compared to other sellers who sell their DS ALONE WITH 1 GAME for about 250$..)

See [​IMG]? I'm earning 19$ and 38$ ... and all of that , Cus i'm buying a DS Lite.. NOW How cool is that?! [​IMG]

10. xSmileCrushx

Newcomer xSmileCrushx Member

United States
    I would of personally kept the DS Phat because of it's tank-like qualities. DS Lites make me feel uncomfortable because they aren't exactly as invincible as their predecessor. I used to throw my DS Phat against the wall just for fun, and found it fully functioning with no defects afterwards.

11. Ducky
    OP

Israel

Rich boys.. Always hated em >.>

12. enigmaindex

Member enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Australia
    Haha, i did that with my original 1st gen Ipod, still works to this day. =]