QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
So ... I've made a poll , If I should pay about 40-50$ to move to a DS Lite .. And the results were positive , So i'm now preparing my DS Phat to be sold (With 3 games
tongue.gif
cus I got the R4DS ....) anyway , I'm getting a DS lite Navy Blue , Along with a...
QUOTE said:
New Nintendo DS Lite Basic Pack
Pass Screen Test Before Shipping

With English Menu

NO DEAD PIXEL
Navy Blue NDS Lite system

+ Free NDS Lite Airform Case & a strap

+ Free NDS Lite crystal case

+ Free single pack of NDS Lite screen protector

As written in Ebay..

I've orderd this order and i'm happy even though i'm kinda sad to sell my DS Electronic Blue , Cus it's with me for a year now.. :'( but oh well , Ds lite is better
tongue.gif

By the way , I found that I can make a profit from that cus i'm selling a DS for 150$ , along with a game is 163$ , And every extra game you take is 25$ ... I bought the games for 75$ each so it gets worthy ...

Anyway i'm making a profit of 13$ so i'm even more happy i'm moving to the DS Lite i'll update pictures in a few days when it will be here ..
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Outside the US that's very plausible but the OT is apparently from the US so 75$ DS games were either a rip-ff or he was trying to say something else.

Jepeto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
In South America, Here in Uruguay, the DS Lite is sold at U$ 499, and the original games are from U$ 50 to U$ 100. i bought my ds in miami, when i was on vacations, because here its really expensive like you see.

ohh and the GBA SP is sold at U$ 300... yes that much.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Congrats Fox, about time you made the move. I'll be looking for some Wi-Fi battles soon aswell.

You bought the DS games for $75 USD? I bought Pokemon Diamond the first day it came out in Australia for $65.95 AUD. Plus the USD is worth more than the AUD, eh i guess we are pretty lucky here is Australia
smile.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Congrats Fox, about time you made the move. I'll be looking for some Wi-Fi battles soon aswell.

You bought the DS games for $75 USD? I bought Pokemon Diamond the first day it came out in Australia for $65.95 AUD. Plus the USD is worth more than the AUD, eh i guess we are pretty lucky here is AustraliaÂ
smile.gif

Meaine country is diffrent on money.. I can get a DS Here for .... 400$ I think.. >< And thats not even with a game..

So it gets worthy for others .. Cus I sell it at more then half a price! PLUS I get a DS Lite and I earn from it thats basicly why i'm getting a lite , Cus i'm gonna earn about 25$ from that.. ... It's awsome!..

Only sad thing is that I must play my DS Phat with the Key Buttons only! Now .. SO I won't dmg it when I sell it ... Dragon Quest Heroes Slime thingy does the job
tongue.gif

But well .... I'm happy I get a lite... More hours to play... less DMG to the console... More comfterbale..
Less weight(So I won't have to drag the bag on the floor every time I go out listening to music ><

So i've calculated my earning and even when I make stuff like "Buy one at full price , Get the second on 3\4 of the price , and third on 2\4 of the price!!! " I get about 25$ ... Sec i'll bring my calculation...

DS = 150$ , With a game it's 162$ .
First game , 25$ , if you buy another 19$ if you buy a third it's 12$ .... If you buy each devided it's 75$ for all.. not devided 56$ (19$ lower.. It's a great deal for others..)

Total if you take the good deal = 218$ !
Total if you take the bad deal (Which is full price except for the DS+Game one..) = 237$ ! (Compared to other sellers who sell their DS ALONE WITH 1 GAME for about 250$..)

See
tongue.gif
? I'm earning 19$ and 38$ ... and all of that , Cus i'm buying a DS Lite.. NOW How cool is that?!
biggrin.gif

xSmileCrushx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would of personally kept the DS Phat because of it's tank-like qualities. DS Lites make me feel uncomfortable because they aren't exactly as invincible as their predecessor. I used to throw my DS Phat against the wall just for fun, and found it fully functioning with no defects afterwards.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I would of personally kept the DS Phat because of it's tank-like qualities. DS Lites make me feel uncomfortable because they aren't exactly as invincible as their predecessor. I used to throw my DS Phat against the wall just for fun, and found it fully functioning with no defects afterwards.

Rich boys.. Always hated em >.>

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country

Haha, i did that with my original 1st gen Ipod, still works to this day. =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.