I bid farewell to my DS Lite

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS Lite has served me well for the short few months I've had it however it's just not cutting it anymore for me. Games are boring (In my opinion) and there are not many good ones out that can hold my interest (In my opinion).

I went ahead & sold my DS Lite today & my acekard both on Craigs List, got $100 for the DS and $35 for the Ace Kard
happy.gif

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pikachu945 said:
ahh (heartattack) why would you sell your DS Lite unless if you are getting a 3DS
Explained in my first post but I'll explain again. I am bored of my DS Lite..I am bored of the games for it and everything, it just doesn't seem to hold my interest anymore it just sits and collects dust. So I sold it while I could since people were giving me high bids on Craigs List.

somerandomguyO_O said:
I ditched my DSi and gave it to a friend with an 16GB SD card. I got tired of it, too.
I had a 16GB SD Card that came with my Motorola Droid I was using for games on my AceKard2i but I just erased everything on it and put it back in my phone and when I sold my AceKard2i I put in a 4GB Memory Card with games I had left over.

QUOTE(MeritsAlone @ Oct 19 2010, 09:43 AM)
Hopefully you sold it for a 3DS, its games is gonna be by far the most interesting ones
I didn't sell it for a 3DS that doesn't interest me one bit.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol the guys here who said "I'm not interested in the 3DS at all" and "I might buy it 4 years after the release" won't have these opinions when its actually released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1