Gaming I bet we all fell pretty stupid...

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Wii Opera Browser 2.0 Announced

There is a new version of the Wii's current Opera Browser, this is version 2.0. This new version adds some extra features to make life easier while your surfing the Wii's internet.

Heres the list of features:

- New Buttons
- The ability to see your Wii Mail from within the Browser
- A Tab Cube that allows upto 6 tabs to be made, these can also be made invisible if you do not wish to see them
- Wii Speak Compability
- Due out sometime this December

It will cost 500 for the people who are downloading it the first time and will be a free download to people who already own the Internet Channel.

I suppose this was a prank after all?

for those who dont know this info was realesed late last year - but we shopuld have had the upgrade by now??

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mhh...wii speak compatibility is nice. but i would see flash 9 or 10 on the wii....all other stuff where senseless for me

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
WII_ND_DS_USER_997 said:
QUOTE said:
Wii Opera Browser 2.0 Announced

There is a new version of the Wii's current Opera Browser, this is version 2.0. This new version adds some extra features to make life easier while your surfing the Wii's internet.

Heres the list of features:

- New Buttons
- The ability to see your Wii Mail from within the Browser
- A Tab Cube that allows upto 6 tabs to be made, these can also be made invisible if you do not wish to see them
- Wii Speak Compability
- Due out sometime this December

It will cost 500 for the people who are downloading it the first time and will be a free download to people who already own the Internet Channel.

I suppose this was a prank after all?

for those who dont know this info was realesed late last year - but we shopuld have had the upgrade by now??

To be truthful, I've never even heard of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end