Hacking I believe MM3D will require fw 9.2

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, it works fine in 9.4.

Does it have online features tho? Still haven't played so Idk. lol

Sure it does, it works just as a regular ROM would but its way much smaller in size compared to a ROM. The scale goes sometimes beyond 100% in size. The only real downside is that they get installed really slow.
I mean it took me like maybe 15-20 minutes to install that .cia release of MM which works great BTW ;)

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sure it does, it works just as a regular ROM would but its way much smaller in size compared to a ROM. The scale goes sometimes beyond 100% in size. The only real downside is that they get installed really slow.
I mean it took me like maybe 15-20 minutes to install that .cia release of MM which works great BTW ;)

well.. I know CIA can have online features. I was asking about this MM game specifically xD

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wut?
I don't pay anything and I DL just fine some of the host sites do suck and are slow for free users and hide the link under a pile of shit but just look for hosters that are good like mega

Still rather get it on a 0day than having to wade through broken links and slow downloads.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Still rather get it on a 0day than having to wade through broken links and slow downloads.

it's only slow if your internet connection is slow. I downloaded it from Mega in 5mins. And there's no broken links right now from what I checked ;)

In any case, it's good you want to get it in store. That means you support the devs and that's always good.

Reactions: tony_2018

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's only slow if your internet connection is slow. I downloaded it from Mega in 5mins. And there's no broken links right now from what I checked ;)

In any case, it's good you want to get it in store. That means you support the devs and that's always good.

hell I downloaded it from the original dropbox in 2 minutes

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hell I downloaded it from the original dropbox in 2 minutes

Same. lol

I was talking about the CIA tho since I also downloaded the other guy's CIA version even tho I have mine already.
For some reason he could make it region free and I couldn't :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE