OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm a big fan of the Batman films, especially Batman Begins.

The new film 'The Dark Knight' is due out next year and it will feature The Joker as the main villain in case you can't guess. A promotional campaign started up a few days ago as a psydo-ad for Harvey Dent in the film:

I Believe in Harvey Dent

However there is also another page in which the ad campaign is defaced by The Joker. You enter your email address and you get to remove a pixel. The revealed image shows what Heath Ledger looks like as The Joker.

I Believe in Harvey Dent Too

He looks pretty interesting, much more grotesque than Jack's Joker in the original film. The image hasn't been fully revealed yet so sign up to remove a pixel or two
grog.gif

It looks like his mouth has been sliced open by something, ear to ear. He also has hooks in his skin to keep his mouth together! Freaky...

Also if you reply to the email you get sent you get this message:

QUOTE said:
"People always ask me about my charming boyish smile. Jessica used to love it. She was the loneliest girl in high school, and my first big kiss..."

for those too lazy:

thejoker2.jpg

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Batman is being filmed just down the road from me as we speak, it's all very hush hush at the moment, it's under the code name "rory's first kiss".
My cousin is working as a fireman on set and spoke to a few of the cast members on thursday.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Batman is being filmed just down the road from me as we speak, it's all very hush hush at the moment, it's under the code name "rory's first kiss".
My cousin is working as a fireman on set and spoke to a few of the cast members on thursday.

Wow that's awesome! Any chance of snapping a few pics of what's going on?
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to The Dark Knight, though I didn't think Begins was as good as everyone said it was.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Wow that's awesome! Any chance of snapping a few pics of what's going on?
grog.gif

exactly what I said
smile.gif
, he tried to record some of the batmobile whizzing about on his phone but apperently the security is just too tight to get away with it, what he does have though is a shedule of all the shooting locations and times, it's currently being filmed in an old hanger, but they are doing some shooting in london next week so it's pretty likely they will have peeps taking pictures there.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah... nice...

He freaks me out , and that what we need for a joker... I was saying that for me Jack's Joker will always be the best one... but look like Heath can beat him
tongue.gif

I just hope they won't make him super dark , and not crazy anymore like that joker Batman: Dead End

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte