I Believe in Harvey Dent Too

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Opium, May 20, 2007.

May 20, 2007

I Believe in Harvey Dent Too by Opium at 8:30 AM (1,386 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Opium
    OP

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    I'm a big fan of the Batman films, especially Batman Begins.

The new film 'The Dark Knight' is due out next year and it will feature The Joker as the main villain in case you can't guess. A promotional campaign started up a few days ago as a psydo-ad for Harvey Dent in the film:

I Believe in Harvey Dent

However there is also another page in which the ad campaign is defaced by The Joker. You enter your email address and you get to remove a pixel. The revealed image shows what Heath Ledger looks like as The Joker.

I Believe in Harvey Dent Too

He looks pretty interesting, much more grotesque than Jack's Joker in the original film. The image hasn't been fully revealed yet so sign up to remove a pixel or two [​IMG]

It looks like his mouth has been sliced open by something, ear to ear. He also has hooks in his skin to keep his mouth together! Freaky...

Also if you reply to the email you get sent you get this message:

for those too lazy:

[​IMG]

2. crafton48

Member crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Batman is being filmed just down the road from me as we speak, it's all very hush hush at the moment, it's under the code name "rory's first kiss".
    My cousin is working as a fireman on set and spoke to a few of the cast members on thursday.

3. Opium
    OP

Australia
    Wow that's awesome! Any chance of snapping a few pics of what's going on? [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Looking forward to The Dark Knight, though I didn't think Begins was as good as everyone said it was.

5. crafton48

United Kingdom
    exactly what I said [​IMG] , he tried to record some of the batmobile whizzing about on his phone but apperently the security is just too tight to get away with it, what he does have though is a shedule of all the shooting locations and times, it's currently being filmed in an old hanger, but they are doing some shooting in london next week so it's pretty likely they will have peeps taking pictures there.

6. crafton48

United Kingdom
    oh also on the books as an extra for this and the last film but haven't been called up [​IMG] few of my mates have.

7. Opium
    OP

Australia
    here's the final image. enjoy!

[​IMG]

8. ndela007

Member ndela007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    (re: the joker's makeup)
    Depending on how it pans out on film (in motion with lighting and different expressions), this may either come out looking stunning or like a complete joke. It is understandable because he is a man...putting on lipstick and all, [​IMG] .

9. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    Creepy, The Joker is the best villian ever.
    Hope this turns good.

10. Akoji

Member Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Canada
    Yeah... nice...

He freaks me out , and that what we need for a joker... I was saying that for me Jack's Joker will always be the best one... but look like Heath can beat him [​IMG]

I just hope they won't make him super dark , and not crazy anymore like that joker Batman: Dead End