Gaming I beat pokemon super mystery dungeon...

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I beat it... I cried for a minute... not for two like when I beat explorers of sky for the first time... its a great series and I wish for a 2nd sequel of psmd or a remastering of explorers of sky :cry: :sleep:

How many hours did you put into it? Recommended?

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
How many hours did you put into it? Recommended?

Here's a somewhat accurate reference for how long this game is:
http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=31977

Good site for game length times btw, for future reference.

EDIT: Just so there's no confusion, the site displays polled times in different colors based on their accuracy (more polled times, better accuracy). On a spectrum from Red to Blue, Red is least accurate, Blue is most.

Last edited by HaloEliteLegend,

Nyteshade714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heliolisks are BS. They have a move that wrecks your entire team in 1-2 hits and it can be used from the other end of a room so you have no chance to even get to them to have a chance to stop them.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
its compared to the 1st two by having a storyline that involves a human coming to the pokemon world for a higher purpose... and it compares to gates to infinity by having some styles of gameplay from gti but, if you are willing to look over the non pokemon final boss, you will love this game, I swear my harmony scarf on it

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know what bothers me? The mystery dungeon series has such great storytelling, but the main Pokemon series is so crap at storytelling it's almost insulting.

Anyways glad you liked it. I have a friend who fell in love with that game. Glad Mystery Dungeon is back to its former glory.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Ya know what bothers me? The mystery dungeon series has such great storytelling, but the main Pokemon series is so crap at storytelling it's almost insulting.

Anyways glad you liked it. I have a friend who fell in love with that game. Glad Mystery Dungeon is back to its former glory.

Red/Blue Rescue Team was good, but I really fell in love with the series in Explorers of Time/Darkness. I got really excited for a new game, and we got Explorers of Sky. While the extra episodes and Shaymin stuff were cool, I wanted a NEW MD game. I was pretty young then, and I remember writing a letter to Nintendo pleading them for a new MD game. I was bawling my eyes out by the end of Time/Darkness/Sky (never actually finished Red/Blue RT, but I'd likely have done the same there).

Great story, like you said. Still yet to play SMD, but from what I've heard, it's great. Whoever writes the stories for MD, they should be in charge of the story for the main series. They play it safe, but it wouldn't be hard to amp up the story there. It's weird, because lately, the main series games have gotten into the habit of including pretty hard words that no small kid would understand, yet catering their entire story towards small kids. I have a feeling some higher-up is behind it, and doesn't want any radical changes, thus causing the writers to resort to some beefed-up vocabulary.

Reactions: DarkRioru

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I cried during explorers of time. That ending. I picked the same starters at that game to I think. I'm going to be bawling at the end of this
I didn't finish it yet, and I fear the ending ._.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope this doesn't count as a spoiler for anyone, but I've heard Super Mystery Dungeon has a mediocre ending. So don't get your hopes up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu