I applied to work @ Gamestop

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know the payment is really low, but the hell, I'll be a great experience if I get hired.
smile.gif

I'll let you know how it goes.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hmm, I hope you'll be able to get some inside information on possible delays or pre-releases (so we know if dumpers might get ahold of some games etc.)

Good luck! I wanna have a part time job like this
smile.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude, since you work at gamestop now, could j00 like h00k me up w/ some battletoadz lol its totally coming out for da w11 rofl

in all seriousness, tell us if you guys get battletoad prank calls a lot, cause it seems like its an issue at gamestop, but i could just be deluded by the internets

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude, since you work at gamestop now, could j00 like h00k me up w/ some battletoadz lol its totally coming out for da w11 rofl

in all seriousness, tell us if you guys get battletoad prank calls a lot, cause it seems like its an issue at gamestop, but i could just be deluded by the internets
What are you talking about, it's all about Mario Tennis.
huh.gif

*On topic: Hope you get the job, man. Try and be the type of guy who is helpful and knowledgeable, not the jackass who recommends GTA to 5 year olds.
laugh.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I heard it is in California. The numbers /b/tards seem to post the most are from Cali

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working at a Gamestop since like late November. I'm only Holiday Help, but will probably be keeping my job as a part timer. I knew no one and easily got the job, most likely because I actually have a clue when it comes to this stuff, unlike most of the twits who apply. Also, aside from being a little clueless from time to time, my manager(aka my boss) is really nice and so are most of my coworkers. Discounts are great and working there is rather easy and stress free, so not a bad way to spend some time during the day.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard that GameStop forces you to shove pre-orders down the customer's throat. So yeah...

Good luck on getting the job. Let me know the discount if you would please. I am kind of interested.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm... As a newbie (noobie) to the DS scene - Gamestop? I googled that and found a website - at a glance it look like a GameSpot website.

Can anyone briefly what exactly is it? Before you yell me at look around - it's 8.31am and I haven't slept yet.

All the best of luck on the job!
smile.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
good luck to you, I have much respect for people who work at the game store. just keep in mind that a lot of people do call every day of the entire year about nintendo wii and nintendo ds. just be kind to those calling in, and all will be fine. if you get the job, sooner than you know you'll be working your way up and will be handed the key to the store to close shop at night..i've seen it happen, that's a big step imo.. noble job it is.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Erm... As a newbie (noobie) to the DS scene - Gamestop? I googled that and found a website - at a glance it look like a GameSpot website.

Can anyone briefly what exactly is it? Before you yell me at look around - it's 8.31am and I haven't slept yet.

All the best of luck on the job!
smile.gif

gamestop is like gamestation and GAME in the UK.

unless you know someone there you wont get hired :-(

ALOT and i mean ALOT of ppl apply to those places

trust me, this is very true, i've been trying for years to get a job in GAME and gamestation, haven't succeeded yet though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1