OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
NO
NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH OLD BOI

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
It's funny how I keep making this question to myself.
If I keep evading it, and providing no real answer, I might pull off the "We're completely different persons" thing.

Btw, I'm not 27. I'm 16.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Now that juan confessed guess I'll have to confess,
ni4u and silent_gunner where two of my alts, unfortunatley I committed the mistake of not telling anyone about this. They where both text generation ai's, I would take a snapshot of gbatemp every week or so and feed all the text as training data, as major world events started happening they both got out of control, one became depressed as covid started happening and the other started to bully people once Joe Biden became the 46th president of the united states.

I'm sorry for this :(

Last edited by Vila_,

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
ni4u and silent_gunner where two of my alts, unfortunatley I committed the mistake of not telling anyone about my alts. They where both text generation ai's, I would take a snapshot of gbatemp every week or so and feed all the text as training data, as major world events started happening they both got out of controll, one became depressed as covid started happening and the other started to bully people once Joe Biden became the 46th president of the united states.

Off topic but i kinda feel bad for NBI4U

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ni4u and silent_gunner where two of my alts, unfortunatley I committed the mistake of not telling anyone about this. They where both text generation ai's, I would take a snapshot of gbatemp every week or so and feed all the text as training data, as major world events started happening they both got out of control, one became depressed as covid started happening and the other started to bully people once Joe Biden became the 46th president of the united states.

Off topic but I kinda feel bad for NBI4U

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you feel the same way
Jokes aside... I noticed some sort of depression.
I'm not questioning mods actions with the following, but I think they were a bit harsh on the guy.

As someone who sometimes struggles with depression (which is why I requested suspension btw) I think we should've showed him more support instead of calling him "edge lord".

Depression is an illness. When someone gets ill, or sick, do you blame the person? Or blame the illness?

I hope he's better now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone