Four Twenty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
4-20.foreverhappy.co.uk
XP
Country
Sorry, my English became God after I wrote the title and descripton, so I hope the rest will be fairly easy to understand.
tongue.gif

I would like to buy the EZ-Flash III because it seems to have the things I look for in a flash card, and of course they don't produce/sell these anywhere, anymore...
So my question goes like this: Do anyone know where to find these on auctions or some shit? I actually found one person selling these in Sweden, but I currently live in Japan so that didn't really work out...

Otherwise, I guess I will have to go with the IV... Although it doesn't have RTC...

Oh, and this will of course only be for my GBA/GBM.

Edit: And I guess I should've placed this topic in this section? -> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=6

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK.
Most people will tend to hang on to their EZ3 if they still have one as it was/is a good GBA cart and if they do part with it prices will be fairly high. There are fairly few flash cart retailers in Japan, especially ones dealing in older carts like this. Alas all the dealers that I thought might have had them do not (jandaman, shop01 and rbenda.de/flashlinker-shop.com).

Also
RTC as in real time clock. Only a handful of games use it and they have patches.
RTS as in real time save, the EZ4 lacks this but the EZ3 does have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn