• Replies 45
  • Likes 2

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I never swear unless it's absolutely necessary.

@alexander1970:
Pain killlers?
Why would they help against swearing?
They where for @Uiaad
Because his Signature says:
WARNING: Any factual, spelling, grammar mistakes can be blamed on the following :
1. Too many painkillers
2. Not enough painkillers

:D

Reactions: Reynardine

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I understand. On a bad day I get angry very easily, to be honest. Projecting the pain and frustration on other people.

I thought the medication would calm people down or something.

You'd think that but no, it just makes you more frustrated at things, especially when you know exactly what your talking about but due to the level of painkillers your on you can't think of the right words or the right way to phrase something.

This even applies if you are doing something and your concentration lapses for a second and the next second you can't remember what you were doing.

For me it's a choice between thinking clearly or having less pain most days it can go either way. To be honest CBD has helped alot when I need to focus and absolutely must do something but it's effects are short lived and if I take too much I end up with a headache and need to sleep.

Because normally when I'm pain free and can function as human, I do a lot of thinking and can multitask while on painkillers it slows me right down to the point were it feels like I can't do anything and that I'm absolutely useless.

Even this simple message here, which would have taken me a couple of minutes has taken me much longer that what it would have before

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You'd think that but no, it just makes you more frustrated at things, especially when you know exactly what your talking about but due to the level of painkillers your on you can't think of the right words or the right way to phrase something.

This even applies if you are doing something and your concentration lapses for a second and the next second you can't remember what you were doing.

For me it's a choice between thinking clearly or having less pain most days it can go either way. To be honest CBD has helped alot when I need to focus and absolutely must do something but it's effects are short lived and if I take too much I end up with a headache and need to sleep.

Because normally when I'm pain free and can function as human, I do a lot of thinking and can multitask while on painkillers it slows me right down to the point were it feels like I can't do anything and that I'm absolutely useless.

Even this simple message here, which would have taken me a couple of minutes has taken me much longer that what it would have before
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. It's really awful. You have the choice between two evils...

I think my pain is nowhere as bad as yours, I don't have to take painkillers. CBD oil helps me function and sleep at least for a while but it's very expensive.

Sometimes (rarely) I have good days where it's manageable, but most of the time I'm unable to work or do anything worthwile. I've ruined my stomach with Ibuprofen. CBD was a godsend when I discovered that but no doc is prescribing it where I live.

Ah, why am I even writing all this, nevermind. Nobody should have to suffer from chronic pain.
Well, maybe writing in the forum disctracts you a bit. It does for me.

Last edited by Reynardine,

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. It's really awful. You have the choice between two evils...

I think my pain is nowhere as bad as yours, I don't have to take painkillers. CBD oil helps me function at least for a while but it's very expensive.

I've got chronic pain in the jaw and an arthritic hand. Sometimes (rarely) I have good days where it's manageable, but most of the time I'm unable to work or do anything worthwile. I've ruined my stomach with Ibuprofen for a while. CBD was a godsend when I discovered that but no doc is prescribing it where I live.

Ah, why am I even writing all this, nevermind. Nobody should have to suffer from chronic pain. Life is unfair.
Well, maybe writing here in the forum disctracts you a bit. It does for me.

It does help being around here, quite a lot actually. As does the little I do on youtube. I try and keep myself as active as I can, but sometime between the painkillers and the pain I just can't bring myself to get out of bed. If you ever just wanna talk because things are a little too much or just wanna bitch feel free to PM me

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It does help being around here, quite a lot actually. As does the little I do on youtube. I try and keep myself as active as I can, but sometime between the painkillers and the pain I just can't bring myself to get out of bed. If you ever just wanna talk because things are a little too much or just wanna bitch feel free to PM me
Talking and laughing about jokes really helps! I feel a bit better since I discovered this place.

If I feel down again I'll get back to you. Thank you for the offer! I can never tell how the next day is going to be. It could be good, it could be bad.

I came here to get advice on hacking my Nintendo DS console, but I stayed because I enjoy the people and the distraction. (Even if I just hang out in the joke and music threads most of the time)

Last edited by Reynardine,

RotomVibrator

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this what you were fishing for:
I only thought of that thread a few minutes after making this one.
Its ok, your mere existence is offensive enough already.
Those who know me IRL can support your statement with some pretty interesting and hilarious examples.
he was so polite he kicked himself off the site to save the mods the trouble of banning him :unsure:
I kindly ask you to actually ban me. I purposely locked myself out of my account*, but it doesn't make sense for my location to be set to "AzkaBANNED" when I am not actually banned.

* I can't click "Forgot your password?" because I lost access to the email address associated with my account, and didn't set up any other recovery options. The only option still available to me is to contact a staff member to reset my password but I think it's best if I only lurk here.
That’s my Christmas wish for this year.
The national broadband network is being deployed in Australia. It's only a matter of time before I get a new IP address, then I can come back if I choose to. Given that I've already indicated I don't intend to be in Australia for much longer, I can't reliably be tracked by my geolocation either. As of today, I will stop visiting GBAtemp from home so the staff can't use the date they suddenly stopped getting requests from my IP address in their log files to determine the date I got a new IP address. On the other hand, the staff here know my personality too well, they don't need any complex behavioural biometrics AI to figure out who I am. They might be able to track me using device-specific data, my web browser or some other method which I'm not aware of.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Those who know me IRL can support your statement with some pretty interesting and hilarious examples.

I kindly ask you to actually ban me. I purposely locked myself out of my account*, but it doesn't make sense for my location to be set to "AzkaBANNED" when I am not actually banned.

* I can't click "Forgot your password?" because I lost access to the email address associated with my account, and didn't set up any other recovery options. The only option still available to me is to contact a staff member to reset my password but I think it's best if I only lurk here.

The national broadband network is being deployed in Australia. It's only a matter of time before I get a new IP address, then I can come back if I choose to. Given that I've already indicated I don't intend to be in Australia for much longer, I can't reliably be tracked by my geolocation either. As of today, I will stop visiting GBAtemp from home so the staff can't use the date they suddenly stopped getting requests from my IP address in their log files to determine the date I got a new IP address. On the other hand, the staff here know my personality too well, they don't need any complex behavioural biometrics AI to figure out who I am. They might be able to track me using device-specific data, my web browser or some other method which I'm not aware of.
Save some ladies for the rest of us.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Save some ladies for the rest of us.
He can not do this anymore....his VAN has departed again.....:evil:

Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here