I Am Supermario

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by iTech, Mar 27, 2008.

Mar 27, 2008

I Am Supermario by iTech at 9:38 PM (990 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. iTech
    OP

Member iTech GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Regardless of the fact that this post has as much to do with Super Mario as my mom has to do with self-esteem, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that you are all free to add me to your MSN. (Yes, I sold my soul a while back and switched over to the great Leviathan Microsoft unleashed upon the world to torment students) - I'm a very busy man and I can't be caught dead talking to losers so I won't hassle you much or reply to whatever insane crap you might think is important enough to bother me with on my busy brothel-scavenging days, but since I'm stuck at home half the time due to a conviction and have nothing remotely more important to do (now that my toilet flooded and I can't throw toenail clippings in it from a distance for sports anymore)
    Ya know, just in case I get arrested, deported or travel back in time again and all contact is lost.

My infamous MSN;
    mikethespike@live.be (My computer is currently located in Belgium for reasons exhibiting hypercomplexity so intricate, organic neurochemical-calculatory-based mammalian brains are incapable of even imagining the smallest aspect of it, so don't ask.)

If you're a Russian prostitute, or thinking of becoming one, you're especially invited to add me. Also, if you own Roborovski hamsters, it's best to remove your whereabouts from your profile.

2. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    i think iTech is a pretty cool guy he feeds dragons with midgets and doesn't afraid of anything

.....most weird thing I've seen since Westside.

3. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Oh iTech, you have been missed

4. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    Midget is not PC they prefer to be called African Americans

5. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    Those iTech-branded bacon strips are surely getting to your head!