I am so confused!! Supercard Lite & Superkey Q's

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by gaz_0001, Dec 5, 2007.

1. gaz_0001
    OP

Newcomer gaz_0001 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello People,

This is my first post on here. Id just like to say that before posting i have spent around 5 hours of solid research and internet reading but i stilll cant get the clear cut answer that i am looking for. Hopefully someone can help.

What i want to do is be able to play this game which i have.

The game is BrainTraining.nds, and is about 30mb i think. From what i have read i believe this is a ROM???

I have seen a product on a website for 50, Supercard LITE package inc Superkey, 2Gb MicroSD, USB Reader.

From what i can gather this package will do what i want it to do, but i am just not too sure as some other sites, talk about patching and some other stuff.

My Question is:

If i buy the 50 pound package.. Can i simply plug it into the DS, copy the file to the MicroSD card, then play brain training on DS with full funtionality including the save games and profiles??

Any help/ advice appreciated.

Many Thanks.

2. roadbusta

Member roadbusta GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    No. You need to patch nds roms before putting them in the supercard lite. The patcher is available at http://eng.supercard.cn . You also might want to update the firmware first. That is also avalable on the supercard site.

3. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    You need to patch any NDS ROMs that you are going to use with a slot 2 device. A device that goes in the gBA plug of the DS.

If you want drag and drop simplicity get something like this and you can drag and drop and play:

http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX

4. gaz_0001
    OP

Newcomer gaz_0001 Newbie

United Kingdom
    When you say, Patch. What exactly is meant by that?? Is it hard/complicated. Or just a case of a few clicks here and there?

Also the link you kindly provided took me to a general page. What prodct was you pointing me to? The EZFlash V?