Hacking I am really confuse Enso 3.65 roll back

Brun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a fat vita 1000, I was in enso 3.65 trying to upgrade my SDcard in my Sd2vita.
The core in all this, is the psvitapsask me to restore the internal memory card of the PS vita the for some reason, I back to enso 3.60, finally one friend tell me to use the enso bubble to unistall the actual version of enso and update using the 3.65 bubble, but I am really afraid because in your GitHub clearly, I read `don't reinstall`.
The big question is how, I can back to enso 3.65
I dontd know if there are some files on the vita, and maybe I can back to enso in a safe way, or I can update?

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s just saying not to update and after update to then uninstall enso. Cause files are removed when you update so if you choose to also uninstall after it will cause a brick
If ur confused where you are at and are on 3.60. To be safe run the installer and install enso. Once it is installed then run it again and choose uninstall. Once done visit the site in the guide to update to 3.65. Do the h encore setup and once HENkaku setup on 3.65 then u can install enso

Edit : I might of misunderstood you. If you are currently on 3.60 or 3.65
You are fine to install again just don’t uninstall back to back. As I think that’s the warning you maybe referring to. And it just states when u update vita enso is removed so don’t update and then run enso uninstaller. Ether just run uninstaller then update or just update to remove it

But if u are indeed on 3.65 don’t update or u will lose enso comparability. There was a new enso release that was for 3.65 compatibility.
Cause before there was another way where could update to 3.65 and still have enso before h encore was released

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: Brun

Brun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It’s just saying not to update and after update to then uninstall enso. Cause files are removed when you update so if you choose to also uninstall after it will cause a brick
If ur confused where you are at and are on 3.60. To be safe run the installer and install enso. Once it is installed then run it again and choose uninstall. Once done visit the site in the guide to update to 3.65. Do the h encore setup and once HENkaku setup on 3.65 then u can install enso

Edit : I might of misunderstood you. If you are currently on 3.60 or 3.65
You are fine to install again just don’t uninstall back to back. As I think that’s the warning you maybe referring to. And it just states when u update vita enso is removed so don’t update and then run enso uninstaller. Ether just run uninstaller then update or just update to remove it

But if u are indeed on 3.65 don’t update or u will lose enso comparability. There was a new enso release that was for 3.65 compatibility.
Cause before there was another way where could update to 3.65 and still have enso before h encore was released

Thanks for your answer, the think that cause me more due, is how I lose the enso 3.65, how that could be possible.
Because in the beginning, I had 3.65 then, I loose that version and actually, I am in 3.60, but I am afraid to update with the enso bubble updater to 3.65

Attachments

• IMG_20180909_183153.jpg
    IMG_20180909_183153.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 126

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No You don’t just run the Enzo 3.65 bubble to get there. There’s an older method where u can place an update pup and update via that way but to be honest just go the new route with h encore. I was on 3.60 HENkaku enso and followed the guide and it’s pretty easy. Google vita guide. Very easy to follow. You will remove enso portion of ur hack then put a dns address in ur WiFi and then will update via WiFi. It should list what updating to. Will say 3.65 with Jap symbols following. If that’s the case select yes and update. Then just grab the h encore pack and u set it up on computer and follow directions. Once done u open that bubble on vita and install HENkaku and vitashell from it if needed. Then afterwards grab that new enso for 3.65 and install that.

Are you sure you weren’t just spoofing 3.65

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father