I really *should* be doing my work.
frown.gif
It's really easy, too, I think.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dammit Wastside! I was gonna make a procrasturbating joke!
tongue.gif

And now for something on-topic! I actually don't do any homework at all, but I don't have anything below a 90% on all tests and classwork, and homework is only like 10% of your grade at my school. I'm a really smart kid, I'm just lazy as fuck
tongue.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dammit Wastside! I was gonna make a procrasturbating joke!
tongue.gif

And now for something on-topic! I actually don't do any homework at all, but I don't have anything below a 90% on all tests and classwork, and homework is only like 10% of your grade at my school. I'm a really smart kid, I'm just lazy as fuck
tongue.gif

Damn, in chem 30% is homework. Don't hand in one lab, *thumb goes down to floor* there goes your mark, 5 or 10% easily.

chrispinifer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bah, it's so easy to procrastinate with school.. I have a drawing due tomorrow that's freakin' huge but I have to start over, so no. I have a painting that's due on Thursday morning that I really have no care for. Plus, Stats, Bio, and a bunch of readings from two Art History classes. /big sigh

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
um... what the hell is homework? If its the paper the teach hands out saying bring it next time, then oops never did it. During class i slept, and when tests came up I bullshit my way through it. i don't know how i get through school. Although according to the people who sat around me i answered most of the teachers questions while i was passed out. Go figure.

S

scubersteve

um... what the hell is homework? If its the paper the teach hands out saying bring it next time, then oops never did it. During class i slept, and when tests came up I bullshit my way through it. i don't know how i get through school. Although according to the people who sat around me i answered most of the teachers questions while i was passed out. Go figure.
I've answered a math question in my sleep once.

Well, more the teacher was introducing algebra, and she called on me, i looked up and said X.

True Story.

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I've answered a math question in my sleep once.

Well, more the teacher was introducing algebra, and she called on me, i looked up and said X.

True Story.

at the time i should have seen a doctor, and still i might go cause i've been asked to do do things by my mother and the rest of my family while i was passed out and never did them. The only reason i know i was asked to do stuff is caused i was yelled at for not doing them.

Edit:

Although my lack of sleep is really to blame. I don't sleep for a few days on end and then i crash.

S

scubersteve

This is my exam week, so no procrastinating to do.
But I do have the whole week off!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass