Hacking I am on my way to downrade my N3DS to 9.2 but I have som questions first.

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. How would I update my emunand to 10.7.0.32? All the tutorials and guides talk about updating the N3DS emunand to 9.5, I don't see any one explaining how to update to newer emunands on N3DS.

2. Would updating to the latest emunand version remove the update nag from emunand after downgrading?

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. You just enter emunand and system update reguarly in system settings, make sure it is on emunand not sysnand or else you're screwed
2. The update nag is just telling you to update to the latest so if you update to 10.7 it will disappear

Reactions: astronautlevel

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. You just enter emunand and system update reguarly in system settings, make sure it is on emunand not sysnand or else you're screwed
2. The update nag is just telling you to update to the latest so if you update to 10.7 it will disappear

It has bin a long few months since I have downgraded a 3DS. So if I understand you correctly all I need to do is boot my 3ds into emunand, it sounds easy enough. But how would I do that? By installing and then running a cfw?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so once I set up and run a cfw on the N3DS I can use the cfw to switch to my emunand (after backing up my sysnand and emunand?

PS. I'm just trying to understand the way to boot into emunand.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

GKGC34

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, first you downgrade then create an EmuNAND and at the end put whatever CFW you prefer. You'll be booting the EmuNAND with a boot manager like CtrBootManager automatically and you'll don't touch the SysNAND anymore.

Edit: You can't go wrong by following this guide.

Last edited by GKGC34,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou