Hacking I am new here can you get cfw using Mobile

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have a PC?

I guess if the sd card fits in the mobile you might be able to get the files you need for sd card on your mobile, I'm not sure.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try it if you're able to extract files on your phone and transfer it to your sd card it should work. Here's the guide.

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

But you also have to format the sd card to Fat32 not sure if you can do that on a mobile phone or not. I've never done any of this through a phone so I can't say for sure.

Anyway good luck.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had to add cfw to a few 3DS using mobile. (Note 3, S7 S9) Just need a way to read the SD using mobile.
Just drop the files on the SD and trigger the exploit via 3DS.

But can they format their sd card to Fat32 using mobile? A 3DS will only read a Fat32 sd card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Googled it someone said they used AParted App on Google Store and was able to format to Fat32.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But can they format their sd card to Fat32 using mobile? A 3DS will only read a Fat32 sd card.

Googled it someone said they used AParted App on Google Store and was able to format to Fat32.

For the 3DS systems, the exact format settings the SD card has to be [ FAT32 file system | 32 KB cluster size * | MBR disk | Primary partition ].

* There is a bit of leeway using 64 KB cluster size for cards that are 128 GB and bigger.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr