I am never posting outside testing again!

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, that is so cool. I hope eventually i get there. But you are going to have to post outside of testing sooner or later.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what is 1337?!?! I'm fed up with knowing I'm teh only one here who doesn't know
cry.gif

oh and @awdofgum, he doesn't need to post outside testing, just create a new gbatemp account and use that one to post outside testing (until that one becomes 1337
laugh.gif
)

P.S. Westside, congrats on making 1337, whatever that is. And you might want to say in your custom message below your avatar, or your sig, or something that you have 1337 posts, just so people would notice it
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1337!!! OMFG!!!! I finally reached it, no one can force me to post anything but testing now!!!1!!!1111
I have finally lost my 1337-virginity!

That's kind of a shallow way to think ain't it?

Try to think of it as now that you have that many posts, any post count after that is "beyond 1337".

Personally, post count doesn't mean squat to me. I never bothered to make any post about hitting 2k post, for example.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1337!!! OMFG!!!!  I finally reached it, no one can force me to post anything but testing now!!!1!!!1111
I have finally lost my 1337-virginity!

That's kind of a shallow way to think ain't it?

Try to think of it as now that you have that many posts, any post count after that is "beyond 1337".

Personally, post count doesn't mean squat to me. I never bothered to make any post about hitting 2k post, for example.
It'll probably won't matter to him either when he reaches 2000+
laugh.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Congrats on reaching 1337 TPi

what is 1337?!?! I'm fed up with knowing I'm teh only one here who doesn't know
cry.gif

oh and @awdofgum, he doesn't need to post outside testing, just create a new gbatemp account and use that one to post outside testing (until that one becomes 1337
laugh.gif
)

P.S. Westside, congrats on making 1337, whatever that is. And you might want to say in your custom message below your avatar, or your sig, or something that you have 1337 posts, just so people would notice it
tongue.gif
Probably the most un-1337 post ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE