I am moving out of my parents house.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a big decision to make the move out of my parents house. Come to think of it, it wasn't really hard. I had already contemplated, and a few days after being approached by my friend to make the move with him, I leaped. After I made the decision, it has started to sink in. It feels scary to be doing this. Then again, I have always thought that diving headfirst into life is the best way to learn. My mom seems to think I can live well on my own fairly easy, but I fear they don't think I'll cope well with it. We'll see, because after all I still have a few friends, and my girlfriend there for moral support.

---

I need to talk to my girlfriend about the fact that as a guy I have certain wants/needs. Now, my friends all have the wrong idea about sex. This is just my opinion, however I will not be going about it the same way. I want to make sure that I only do this in a way that won't make her feel pressured, or obligated in any way. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable about being around me because I want sex. In fact I hope she doesn't see this before I get the finer details about how this is gonna go down (no pun intended).

---

The most depressing part of my life at the moment is the fact that my schooling isn't going as great as I wanted it to. I have no excuse for the way it has gone. I do know, and advise anyone who has just gotten out of high school to at least take a final summer off before you go to college if you can. Not only will you go back to the grind refreshed, but you won't feel like it is just the same experience. I went straight from High school, to a community college. It isn't difficult... unless your job isn't compromising enough on your hours. I have been more stressed in the last two months then I have ever been in my entire life. I think I may also be having health problems because of it. Gonna have to go see the doctor for a check up. Hopefully I don't have what my aspiring doctor friend thinks I have... colon cancer. Oh joy...

---

Also I love my new Sig. Gotta love the flash tags.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
You'll be back the hardest thing a parent can do is get rid of their kids.

Beg to differ
dry.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend? I hope that hes someone you can get a long with, a week ago I was imaging moving out with my friends and I could only think of I as a disaster the only people I could see it working out with would be my cousins. So is it somebody you can get a long with and not have problems?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
sonknuck23 said:
I moved out, things are 10x better for me AND my mom and I get along better.

Just proof that moving out CAN have it's benefits.
And you can also lose your virginity to the guy down the road.
This is true.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Son of Science said:
sonknuck23 said:
I moved out, things are 10x better for me AND my mom and I get along better.

Just proof that moving out CAN have it's benefits.
And you can also lose your virginity to the guy down the road.
This is true.
Yea, if you walk/drive that way.

I am fairly sure I can get along with him... seeing as I can barely get along with the people I live with now. This should be a change for the better.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:

My birth parents got rid of me quite easily. My mother didn't argue on the adoption papers from my grandparents and my father just acted like a douchebag...for them it really wasn't hard.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
Mesiskope said:

My birth parents got rid of me quite easily. My mother didn't argue on the adoption papers from my grandparents and my father just acted like a douchebag...for them it really wasn't hard.
Damn... I am really sorry to hear that.
frown.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
living on your own is sweet. it is scary at first, you HAVE to make money basically. its nice to have money as a commodity when you live with your parents. paying bills suck but the benefits FAR outweigh the negatives.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
living on your own is sweet. it is scary at first, you HAVE to make money basically. its nice to have money as a commodity when you live with your parents. paying bills suck but the benefits FAR outweigh the negatives.
I do have a stable job, and government income. So, I can do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime