I am Melania Trump

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure why you're talking so much about the man you only married for his money, very openly despise and are physically repulsed by, and do your best to spend as much time as possible away from.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I'm not sure why you're talking so much about the man you only married for his money, very openly despise and are physically repulsed by, and do your best to spend as much time as possible away from.
I did not marry him for his money!
I married The Donald to be famous and the press will talk about my modeling business

Last edited by Deleted member 546149,
Reactions: hippy dave

batistamea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melania Trump? All I know about her is that, looking at her, my beloved wife Jennifer decided to make herself a nose. Although many people view rhinoplasty as a simple operation, the truth is that rhinoplasty is a very complex and requires extensive skills and experience to provide the best results for patients. A doctor needs to find a balanced ratio for each individual patient, since each person has unique facial features that must be taken into account to create an ideal nose shape. Learn more about what revision rhinoplasty virginia is.

Last edited by batistamea,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night