OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was wondering if you could help me with something.
What's the differance between the EZ Flash 3-in-1+ and the EZ Flash V 3-In-1 and, which one works the best?
(P.S. I need it to work with the CycloDS.)(P.S.S. I think EZ Flash 3-In-1+ is a upgrade but Im not sure.)

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the 3in1 plus has double the NOR space, althoughn this cant be used correctly unless you're using the EZ-Flash slot-1 card, i believe. And no it does not work with the Cyclo, as they haven't updated their firmware for it yet.

It is still usable with the newest ExpLoader ive heard

AeroMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Why would you recommend the inferior product? If TC is aware of the situation, I can't imagine it being long before an update comes through.
OK then if TC is wotking on a patch for it or whatever upgrade then should i wait and does the + do any thing different than the normal one besides the nor space
(I was planning to buy a Cyclo with the ez flash to make gba roms work)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still have my EZ-flash 3-in-1.

And it isn't the plus xD

I haven't used it for like weeks now... I am planning on selling it, but, was also wondering if DealExtreme sold the new one... The plus one =D

AeroMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I was going to get them both because the + has a high speed browser for the nds lite and ruble pack (according to dealwoot.com) do they both offer that and do i only put the gba roms to the cyclo DS also dealwoot.com said it needs a program to be put in to the cyclo ds. are they a relible source and how long will they take to ship to the US what should i do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all