I am in need of an easy set-up

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by NeSchn, Jun 20, 2008.

Jun 20, 2008
  1. NeSchn
    OP

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Well this is what happened. My brother came back from China today and he bought some counterfeit Wii games. The guy who he bought them off of told him that they would work on our system. The stupid bastard lied, they don't work. So this is finally my chance to convince my brother for me to get a mod chip so we can play these games (and some others...). I was gunna try to sell them but its illegal to do on the Gbatemp and ScDev forums. So I am in need of an easy set-up so we can just open the Wii quick and pop something in and close it back up. I hope something like this is possible so I don't have to solder anything.

I will be waiting for some responses.

Thanks in advance,
    NeSchn

2. NeSchn
    OP

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Also I would like to know what chip I need to get... I don't understand the WiiTracker thing.
    My Serial # is LU310###### (is it safe to put my serial number in) and it said I most likely have a D2B and my pins are not cut.

3. ocdetective

Member ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    Yes correct, D2B and pins likely not cut, so a solderless Wiikey Mod chip (wiikey with wiiclip) would work. The legs on the controller IC are necessary so you can clip the solderless wiikey onto it. To be 100% sure you need to open it up and check underneath the dvd player