Hacking Question I am guessing this is an april fools?

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu.png

it's that time of the month for SX OS fanboys it seems.

Last edited by natkoden,

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me guess ,perhaps the free part.

But it's very cheap and worth it. Your convenience, time, and happiness is worth something. It's easy to work into your budget. Just skip a few beers. take a bus instead of an uber. Sacrifice whatever you want to come up with the money. It's worth it. SXOS costs around $20. Last night I took around $20 worth of drugs. The drugs wear off, the SXOS is permanent. It is worth sacrificing one night of drugs to get years worth of SXOS.

People who are so poor they have nothing they can sacrifice to get SXOS should sell their Switch, and use that money to help them figure out a way to get a better job. Or use that money to help them figure out a way to reduce their expenses. It's really weird to be able to afford a Switch yet unable to afford SXOS. That's like being able to afford a steak, but not being able to afford the potato and vegetable to go with it.

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
But it's very cheap and worth it. Your convenience, time, and happiness is worth something. It's easy to work into your budget. Just skip a few beers. take a bus instead of an uber. Sacrifice whatever you want to come up with the money. It's worth it. SXOS costs around $20. Last night I took around $20 worth of drugs. The drugs wear off, the SXOS is permanent. It is worth sacrificing one night of drugs to get years worth of SXOS.

People who are so poor they have nothing they can sacrifice to get SXOS should sell their Switch, and use that money to help them figure out a way to get a better job. Or use that money to help them figure out a way to reduce their expenses. It's really weird to be able to afford a Switch yet unable to afford SXOS. That's like being able to afford a steak, but not being able to afford the potato and vegetable to go with it.
...maybe people prefer free, open source and more trustworthy projects? Just because I could afford a Switch I have to pay for that having a free alternative?

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...maybe people prefer free, open source and more trustworthy projects? Just because I could afford a Switch I have to pay for that having a free alternative?

Yes. I understand principles, but it's like shooting yourself in the foot. Sometimes principles are just not worth it anymore. True wisdom is knowing when to throw those principles out the window.

You are free to do what you want. I won't stop you. But you will sometimes use this freedom to make bad decisions.

Here's an example. I was offered the option to upgrade an envelope to a priority mail box for $10. It came on a Wednesday, I didn't really need this thing until Friday. I could have saved the $10 and just let them send it in an envelope and it would have been fine. My younger less wise self would have opted to not pay the extra. So why did I choose to pay the extra? Because it would drastically reduce my anxiety about this item. I decided my mental health and comfort was worth the extra $10.

That's all I'm saying, reevaluate. Sometimes people don't think through their decisions all the way.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Yes. I understand principles, but it's like shooting yourself in the foot. Sometimes principles are just not worth it anymore. True wisdom is knowing when to throw those principles out the window.

You are free to do what you want. I won't stop you. But you will sometimes use this freedom to make bad decisions.

Here's an example. I was offered the option to upgrade an envelope to a priority mail box for $10. It came on a Wednesday, I didn't really need this thing until Friday. I could have saved the $10 and just let them send it in an envelope and it would have been fine. My younger less wise self would have opted to not pay the extra. So why did I choose to pay the extra? Because it would drastically reduce my anxiety about this item. I decided my mental health and comfort was worth the extra $10.

That's all I'm saying, reevaluate. Sometimes people don't think through their decisions all the way.
hi , i just quoted to you before ,because of this argument : smart and sane ppl use SX instead of atmosphere , so ppl using atmosphere are not smart and sane ?!!!
i like to learn about things and AMS teach me much much things , its not about money.
i just don't like the way SX comes to us.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SXOS has no special features that appeal to me, whereas atmosphere does. So why would I pay for something, that to me is vastly inferior

Reactions: mitcha and XorTroll

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?