Hacking I am getting a red "Loading" text on my R4i Gold when trying to play Pokemon White Version 2

jasdjf ijdsaoifjiosad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to the latest Wood V1.64, I think I updated it with the patch on the site (think because I don't know if it actually did anything since there is no way to check) and I have tried 4 different versions of the game. I tried using the cheats "GBA$Loading" but it won't get off the red "Loading" screen. This damn thing was working yesterday, and I was in the middle of a play through. All my other games are working.

Whats going on?

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to the latest Wood V1.64, I think I updated it with the patch on the site (think because I don't know if it actually did anything since there is no way to check) and I have tried 4 different versions of the game. I tried using the cheats "GBA$Loading" but it won't get off the red "Loading" screen. This damn thing was working yesterday, and I was in the middle of a play through. All my other games are working.

Whats going on?
Backup your SD and reformat your SD with the panasonic formatter or anything like that, I had the same issue, I think the cart can mess with the SD a little bit.

Last edited by Hking0036,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things