Hacking I am getting a migraine.

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have been trying to set up nintendon't so that it loads my uncle games and with little success, he has an 8gb micro SD, it worked before, his wii corrupted it, formatted it again to FAT32, after hours of work I got the apps\nintendon\boot.dol, icon.dol, meta.xml and titles.txt in... only to find out those were corrupted too.

I dl'ed a new batch and fucking thing is corrupted again as in the micro SD is corrupted again, so I gotta re do everything.

Nintendon't before this debacle said it couldn't load kernel from nand, peeking at some posts it said I needed to update the HBC, which I did (this is an actual wii, not a vwii) still got the error, I erased the entire folder, but I can't know if it worked because the card got corrupted.

Any ideas?

Subscriber0101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well still, just formatiing it to fat32 (default options helped) cleared it up right away for me. Thank god I accidentally found that 5-6 year old post helping me out on that one. It's better than nothing if you've no other options, but sadly I can't promise resultz :(

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well still, just formatiing it to fat32 (default options helped) cleared it up right away for me. Thank god I accidentally found that 5-6 year old post helping me out on that one. It's better than nothing if you've no other options, but sadly I can't promise resultz :(

Formatted it twice, and reinstalled everything, now works.

Reactions: Subscriber0101

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Homebrew is reaaaaaaaaaalllllly ass backwards with it's stuff, I amde a 1:1 copy of my 2gb on a 16gb formatted for FAT32 and bootmii throws a tantrum at startup needing me to reinstall bootmii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)