I am filing a legal suit against every game maker

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by WeaponXxX, Aug 1, 2007.

1. WeaponXxX
    OP

Member WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

United States
    Hi,
    I live in a box...or maybe a cave...I have never read a newspaper....never watched TV....better yet you can say I was raised in a closet....well this morning I woke up...went to my local super store and found a plethora of offensive games where you run around and kill white people. Grand Theft Auto, Tom Clancy's Line of Splinter Cell games, Half Life, Counter Strike, Ghost Recon, The Warcraft series (you can kill white solders in it), Syphon Filter, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 0,1,2,3, Code Veronika....these games and many more are nothing more than tools preparing the youth of the WORLD to become hate mongers, racist against the "white man" and allow them to fulfill their fantasies of killing off the race. I find these games sick, morally wrong, and I believe they are a threat to me as I am a white man. Due to the fact that these so called "games" or as I call them "racist murder simulators" are already on the street and in children's homes...I am afraid to leave my house in fear that I may be a victim of these game makers irresponsibility and somebody will kill me in the same hate crime fashion as you can simulate in Resident Evil 0. I will be preparing a class action lawsuit against every game maker that is out there to bring justice to getting these games off the street and remove the fear that I have awoken too. If anybody out there feels the same fear I do please contact me at I_AmATotalFuckingDumbASS@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list of supporters.

Um...in case you can't tell the above was total bullshit...I don't feel threatened and I don't feel that Resident Evil 0 was a racist simulator but it seems there are other dumb asses out there who believe Resident Evil 5 is indeed racist since...OMG your in Africa and you kill...black zombies...I am just totally fucking tired of these bullshit and felt the need to rant. Fucking tons of Resident Evils taken place in white neighborhoods...not sure what country Racoon City is in....but nobody said it was racist in RE 0,1,2,3,4, Code Veronika, or the shitty PS2 game...forget the name...anyway....these shit just gets more ridiculous by the day. We now live in a world where if you watch a commercial for Volvo and you see that there is a white man, a black man, an Asian women, and a person of Hispanic descent ...well then it's obvious Volvo is racist against middle eastern people. I have an idea...let's do what they do everywhere else...fear being called racist...ruin our entertainment or at least continuity...and just make Chris Redfeild....all of a sudden black...

*Edit
    Adding source quote
    I have also read on other forums through out the past weeks of other people hinting at the same comments....

2. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    I see how some people would consider it racist... but say this was taking place in germany? Would people complain cause were killing a bunch of germans? I dont see soo much hype when a "black" character kills a "white" character. (/me doesnt like using color to refer to people [​IMG] )

3. lastdual

lastdual Newbie

And here GBAtemp was the only game board where this debate hadn't started up yet.. [​IMG]

For the record, I'm with you WeaponX. You can include me in the class-action lawsuit.

4. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    Yes guys lets try to keep this clean... Were practically the only board thats not filled with savages [​IMG]

5. WeaponXxX
    OP

Member WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

United States
    I don't sign up to other boards lastdual so I can't speak my mind there...and the blog creator disabled comments before I could chime in.

And thank you nintendofreak...totally forgot about all those Germans I shot when I played A) the original Wolfenstein as well as the new Wolfenstein 3D...well not so much new....but newish...obviously cause I played those games I hate Germans...I wait...I don't.

6. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    Has no one mentioned how racist the GTA series is? If I recall correctly, all the white main characters drown when in water, but the two black main characters of the series can swim! (No, I don't really think this is racist, but if the races were the other way around, you know something would be said...)

7. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    I don't see no colours I just see zombies...and that's sad 'cause I loved Ganados.

8. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    I'm going to sue the creators and distributors of the so called "resident Evil 4", for promoting a negative stereotype against Romanian peasants, depicting them as violent brainless zombies, and sending an open invitation to slaughter them by the dozen, "now with high-precision Wiimote controls".

[​IMG]

9. lagman

Mexico
    Spanish!

10. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    It would be racist of the black people were Cuban.

11. Wolfsclaw

Member Wolfsclaw GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    it may sound ridicolous to you, but i believe that these "nazi-killing games" DID influence SOME people to think that we're (germans) either ALL nazis or at least patriotic or racist, and if not that, that we would still have a lot more nazis here than in other countries of the world. Truth is, i know a bunch of students that went to america for one year or a half and most, if not all, got accused by at least 1 or 2 people in their college of being nazis without having even done a little damn thing. (one of the main reasons most germans think that the american people are the most stupid of the world [​IMG] )
    I'm not saying that these games influence everyone, no way, but there's potential in giving a bad impresson of german people to some naive people [​IMG]

12. Spikey

United States
    I don't think the games did that influence. It's just ignorant Americans who only know so much as Nazis and Germany are connected somehow to automatically link the two as being one in the same...

13. Da Foxx

Member Da Foxx GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    From you perspective it may look stupid and you do make a good point. But if you were to look at the issue from the perspective of black people you would know what these people have gone through when the white man enslaved them. (I think everyone knows their history here so I don't have to go any further..) I think that this the reason why the women who wrote the article might be upset about the game. I'm not black so I can't say anything for them. But this the only logical reason to why she would make a big deal about it.

14. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    This thread is so racist I'm going to sue everyone who reads this.

BTW I'm a Zombie.

15. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    Ugh, why can't just Capcom say something like "They're not black people, just white people with face paint"

16. lagman

Mexico
    Question:
    What would people think if Capcom decide for some reason to make all zombies white and not even one black person appears on the whole game?

17. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

People would think that Capcom were racist.

It's a lose-lose situation in this messed up society. [​IMG]

18. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    The most racist people are the ones that scream racist the loudest.

You know, slavery has been abolished in the USA, but it still goes on in Africa, yet Americans still have to listen to this BS everyday. What's that all about? And who's at fault there?

Back when slavery was going on in America, the average God-fearing people knew slavery was wrong, it was the rich bastard plantation owners that had slaves and condoned it and controlled everything about it which kept it going on. The underground railroad would have went nowhere if it wasn't for the God-fearing people's help to stop slavery in the first place. That's what the Civil War was all about.

My lineage was neither rich, nor plantation owners, but some of them were sharecroppers, who got treated just as bad by the plantation owners, so I don't want to hear about a bunch of racist crap from people alive today who are just looking for an excuse for their own racist behavior. Negative energy breeds negative energy.

And it's not until BOTH sides stop the racism that it will ever actually go away.

Nowadays, it's still the rich controlling the poor, they just don't call it slavery anymore.....and the only color that has anything to do with it is the "green dollar". Think about it, it's true.

Yours truly,
    Reverend Rayder

19. Spikey

United States
    QFMFT

20. hanman

Member hanman I'm a pretty lucky guy

United States
    QFT! Preach on Brother Rayder!