I am error.

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Westside, Mar 21, 2008.

Mar 21, 2008

I am error. by Westside at 11:17 PM (725 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Westside
    OP

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    Recently my brother contaminated my father's computer with some kind of a spyware called heat. I really can careless, but my father was gonna kill if I don't fix it. I got rid of the spyware to the best of my knowledge. I tried to delete my brother's account, the computer turns off right when I agree to delete it. I tried to us CClean to at least get rid of some of the useless files in his user, but right when I click clean, the computer turns off... anyone know why? Thanks in advance.

2. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  3. Westside
    OP

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    My pop's have a computer and so do I. However, my bro doesn't. He tries to use my, but I tell him to F off, so he uses my dad's. Glad my current computer doesn't have the virus, but my entire itunes library is on the computer, and if I try to add music on my own computer using itune, it tries to delete all my music that I had on my pop's computer as I sync...

Also apparently the real cause of the thing is because of Brontok A virus. However, when I use removal tool for Brontok A, it automatically turns off...

I can care less about the rest of the stuff and want to format it, but my entire itunes library is in there.

4. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    Try using Combofix.
    It removes a lot of viruses which are usually unremovable.

Also, can you use task manager to turn off the viruses progress?
    If the progress isn't running, you can just remove your itunes library without anything happening.

Also, you should get iTunes 7.0.2 and multiplugin. iTunes usually sounds like shit but if you get multiplugin it sounds brilliant.