Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
SO wait, I am already platinum from year past; do I still get a bonus for this year?
tongue.gif

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only registered a few things and got to platinum easily. already had 3DS and a few games. then i registered an old dsiXL and wiiFitPlus and it brought me to 10 points under and gave me a FREE WiiFit Plus TOTEBAG!!!! then i answered 1 survey and made platinum

after june 30 is over im going to register more of my stuff that i have not done yet and put it toward next years platinum status

loco365

Trophies
XP
I barely got plat status. It was fluke, actually. It was because my 3DS eShop linking cloned twice, so I had 120 coins from it. Then my friend got me some games and I registered them to get plat status. I can't wait to get more. I'm at 1010 coins and I want that Game and Watch so badly.

Edit: A post-play survey for Pokémon White got me to 1020 coins. Now, I should get to playing Metroid Other M so I can get those post-play coins.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
I barely got plat status. It was fluke, actually. It was because my 3DS eShop linking cloned twice, so I had 120 coins from it. Then my friend got me some games and I registered them to get plat status. I can't wait to get more. I'm at 1010 coins and I want that Game and Watch so badly.
Why get that when there are Game and Watch collections? Tbh I don't believe it good enough for that many points.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."