I am becoming WAY too addicted to Etrian Oddysey.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by anime_junkie, Mar 3, 2008.

1. anime_junkie
    OP

Member anime_junkie GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I think this game is just too fun. Definitely my favorite RPG on the DS so far. I'm doing pretty good, too. I just got to the 4th stratum, and looking at some guides, I seem to be a little underleveled (currently lvl38 all around). Still, I beat Cotrangl on my first try, mostly thanks to Defender, Immunize, and my Dark Hunter's Binds. I love my Dark Hunter. [​IMG] Also, Azure Rainforest was awesome, and really beautiful. This is one damn fine looking game.

I seem to have a lot of luck with drops, too... I got both Cernunos and Cotrangl's rare drops in my first fight... I just wish those items made a sweet sword or whip, as I have no Survivalist to use the Arc Drawer. Not like I have the cash to buy it, anyways...

2. asuri

Member asuri GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    u think thats great? well theres a etrian odyssey 2 coming out soon, i cant wait i loved the first. i played so many hours on it.
    lolz i see ur gamesot forum topic

3. anime_junkie
    OP

Member anime_junkie GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know. Seeing the release topic for the Japanese EOII got me to dive more into the game, and ever since I've been addicted. Also, HOLY CRAP moving sands on B16F! How do I map this?! By the gods, this is gonna take a while.

4. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    This is on my top priority to play list... I just wish my Supercard will arrive faster....

5. DarkCrudus

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    =) glad someone else is enjoying this game aswell its a really awesome game an i am quite excited for the second one to be released in english =D