Hacking i always get warning when installing vpk !!!

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi
many games when i try to install by vitashel i get the warning while they are branded as safe in vita organizer so what should i do ??? please help i tried to install one game and i had the warning but after that the game is working perfectly .

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That's normal. VitaShell checks for extended permissions, anything that requires those permissions (like most VPKs) will trip the warning.

As long as you're not downloading stuff from some fake, shady sites and Vita Organizer says they're ok, there's nothing to worry about.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
That's normal. VitaShell checks for extended permissions, anything that requires those permissions (like most VPKs) will trip the warning.

As long as you're not downloading stuff from some fake, shady sites and Vita Organizer says they're ok, there's nothing to worry about.

What would happen to vita games and saves if i uninstalled my offline installer for henkaku in order to upgrade from R6 to R7

Any help would be awesome

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

so now i have to check vita organizer and am good to go ?
regardless the vitashell warning?
cuz i recall theflow warned us from this kind of warning

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What would happen to vita games and saves if i uninstalled my offline installer for henkaku in order to upgrade from R6 to R7

Any help would be awesome
there is no need to reinstall it to update just run the app again when you use the updated henkaku online to reinstall the exploit

Last edited by akramff,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, Vita Shell's warning is mainly against extended permissions. Certain modules included with just about every game release (mai.suprx and steroid.suprx included) are considered "unsafe" because they require certain permissions to run. 99.99% of the time, you have nothing to worry about as long as you're not downloading something stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM