Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disturbing. I'm just not ready for Hitler to be associated with comedy.Â
dry.gif

Monty Python did it more than 30 years ago
tongue.gif

and UK suffered a lot more from the war..

Maybe I didn't express myself quite clearly. I guess it's not so much Hitler being used in comedy that bothers me so much as that video's (the one related to this thread) way of portraying Hitler in a way that suggests a sympathetic response from the viewer.

@ yuyuyup: I can't see a way for me to respond to your post that wouldn't get me banned, so I'll choose to ignore you.

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well the first (german) outtake is from the movie "Der Untergang" (The Downfall).
I can't find any amusing part in the scene. Where is the connection to the mentioned game?
Also I think it's very arguable, to cite or even agree with that historic person without clarification!

Monty Python on the other hand is funy. They parody the nazis in a commedian way.

so VVoltz please explain yourself on your hate to jews. Please explain your plans on a new "tausendjähriges Reich", please explain how to justify all the cruelsome actions Hitler planned and executed.

I just hope your are some kid, not knowing much about that part of german history. you might want to talk with some people knowing facts of (or even lived in) that time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/