Hacking I activated the PSVita 1000 with renpdrm, but I don't have the tm0:npdrm folder with act.dat in it

AlexKidbizkit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everybody,
I'm new to the PSVita scene and I spent a couple of days reading tutorials, but I couldn't find anywhere this information.
I installed mlthaku directly on a sd2vita card without having a memory card (now ur0: is 2,55 gb, the internal PSVita system memory, and ux0 is 7,40 gb, my sd2vita with an 8 gb sd card in it).
Then I installed Enso, put renpdrm and restore plugins inside ur0:tai folder and modified both tai/config.txt in ur0 and ux0 (on celeste's site it says to modify the one in ux0: if present, someone else says the one in ur0:, I had both) to both point the files in ur0:tai folder.
I created a PSN account and then I successfully activated my console for Games, Videos and Ps Mobile.
I can navigate, download demos and play them from the PSN store, but if I search for the tm0:npdrm folder it doesn't exist (so I cannot find the act.dat).
What should I do guys?
Thanks for any help!

Last edited by AlexKidbizkit,

AlexKidbizkit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
UPDATE:
the first game I had downloaded was Gravity Rush demo, it installed normally and I started to download 2 other demos and a theme.
While they were downloading, I started to play the Gravity Rush demo, then I exited to see if everything was fine.
I received an error notification about activating the console to install the theme, and then the same message about a demo.
I reactivated the console by Settings-->Playstation Network-->Activate (Game and Video) and it said "activated" in both situations, but nothing changed for the installations.
I then rebooted the PSVita, retried activating the console, same positive message, but again I can't install demos.
What does that mean?

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know as well as I have been having issues with these 2 plugins too but haven't been able to find any info on them. On my Vita, I installed both plugins following the instructions on CelesteBlue's page (http://renpdrm.customprotocol.com/release_page.php). When I go to settings I can activate my Vita for Games, Video, and PSM but I too cannot find an act.dat file or a folder called npdrm. However I am allowed into the store. But after a few seconds of being inside the store, I get an error. I tried being quick to download a game I have bought and it looks like it is going to work but it again gives me the same error. Does anyone have this working or can give me any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thank you.

AlexKidbizkit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would like to know as well as I have been having issues with these 2 plugins too but haven't been able to find any info on them. On my Vita, I installed both plugins following the instructions on CelesteBlue's page (http://renpdrm.customprotocol.com/release_page.php). When I go to settings I can activate my Vita for Games, Video, and PSM but I too cannot find an act.dat file or a folder called npdrm. However I am allowed into the store. But after a few seconds of being inside the store, I get an error. I tried being quick to download a game I have bought and it looks like it is going to work but it again gives me the same error. Does anyone have this working or can give me any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thank you.
Man, I found a way: create yourself the npdrm folder in tm0 and try again, it worked for me. The only problem is that if I reboot my PS Vita with WiFi enabled, it deletes the act.dat file. I still have to find a solution for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded